Forums

Bunny ears

Quick find code: 309-310-179-65858624

Gylkra

Gylkra

Posts: 1,792 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Transcendent said :
GhostlyBard said :
I know :P and personally I wouldn't mind new ears, just quite a few other people will. :(
Especially if the new ones were perceived as being better.

I support especially if they are better. For some reason I missed every time Jagex handed out ears, bunny, squirrel, fox, oh wait they never did fox did they.

Fox ears are part of the Fox outfit in Solomon's.
I'm Gylkra, hunting monsters for fame and glory is my way.

Alt - Ferna Bapt
Ironman - Argent Bapt
Gylkra VS Vindicta -
Current KC: 8,370
-
48 Crests, 30 Lances

06-Jan-2017 21:35:32

K-ON Ritsu
Apr Member 2007

K-ON Ritsu

Posts: 3,393 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Burak said :
No support to releasing the exact same bunny ears from 2003.

Who suggested this? I know I suggested releasing new bunny ears via Solomon's store to complement the existing bunny tail, which is a reasonable request.

Burak said :
And even with that sgs offers bunny ear replacements such as the feline ear.

Point?
"Kindness can sometimes bring forth an even greater sadness." - Homura Akemi

27-Jan-2017 22:56:16

Burak
Sep Member 2023

Burak

Posts: 901 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
K-ON Ritsu said :
Burak said :
No support to releasing the exact same bunny ears from 2003.

Who suggested this? I know I suggested releasing new bunny ears via Solomon's store to complement the existing bunny tail, which is a reasonable request.
Ok, I just pointed out my opinion that the exact same item should not be rereleased.

K-ON Ritsu said :
Burak said :
And even with that sgs offers bunny ear replacements such as the feline ear.

Point?
Point is there's already many options out there for you if you don't have the bunny ears from 2003, no need to create more.

28-Jan-2017 01:18:21

K-ON Ritsu
Apr Member 2007

K-ON Ritsu

Posts: 3,393 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Burak said :
Ok, I just pointed out my opinion that the exact same item should not be rereleased.

Anime has a variety of different designs for bunny ears. The image attached to the original post illustrates a different design. There is no reason to believe that new bunny ears released through Solomon's store have to be exactly the same as the holiday item. Also, it is likely that new bunny ears would be graphically better than the holiday item.

Burak said :
Point is there's already many options out there for you if you don't have the bunny ears from 2003, no need to create more.

This thread is about releasing bunny ears through Solomon's store to complement the existing bunny tail. Discussion about other animal ears is irrelevant. But I would say that the potential financial benefit and the fact that the existing bunny tail is lacking complementing bunny ears are pretty good reasons to release bunny ears through Solomon's store.
"Kindness can sometimes bring forth an even greater sadness." - Homura Akemi

28-Jan-2017 15:11:16

Quick find code: 309-310-179-65858624 Back to Top