Forums

Bunny ears

Quick find code: 309-310-179-65858624

Liefje
May Member 2011

Liefje

Posts: 67 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support!! This is something I've been wanting for ages along with a re-release of squirrel ears. Please jagex consider this for an Easter/Spring event or from Solomon's store :) The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend...

21-Feb-2017 13:07:30 - Last edited on 21-Feb-2017 13:23:29 by Liefje

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
should have played in 2003 and got message if you tried to pick up more than one ..."you do not need 2 as you only have 1 head" or something like that.

A diff version of bunny years? Maybe... nah .. no ..

no support.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

20-Mar-2017 10:46:19

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,569 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ladyolake said :
should have played in 2003 and got message if you tried to pick up more than one ..."you do not need 2 as you only have 1 head" or something like that.

A diff version of bunny years? Maybe... nah .. no ..

no support.
The "Should've played back in (insert over a decade old date)" argument is so weak. Clearly if these people could play back then they would, but like many others they simply weren't around as idk the game was fairly new or that they were young? Idk where these types of replies first originated from but it needs to stop.

20-Mar-2017 15:10:59

Ladyolake
Jan Member 2008

Ladyolake

Posts: 7,094 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Listen the shoulda played back then being weak, maybe it is, maybe it isnt. But if you have an item that is truely Iconic. THe very first Non tradeable holiday item. You would not want everyone able to buy it on solomons.

Now if they bring back something like a bunny head ....like a childs sleeper with bunny ears but you still see your own face that would work. But ears, no, I do not like that idea.

Call me mean or elitist or anything else but I died out in the wild 2 times that day back in 2003 getting my pair. And although I carried nothing with me i was respawned back in lumby and it seemed like a forever walk .. there was no run... to get all way back up to the wild and wonder if it was even going to be dropped again.

So a totally diff item with bunny ears maybe even a half face mask with bunny ears, or like I mentioned above, how a child's sleeper with hood looks. But just ears, i dont think its a good idea.
The richest person is not who has the most. It is who Needs the least.

29-Mar-2017 22:55:39

Quick find code: 309-310-179-65858624 Back to Top