Forums

Pendants of Skill

Quick find code: 294-295-46-63906451

tidasf10
Nov Member 2023

tidasf10

Posts: 1,301 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
this is a joke you ffff hacks making people pay real money for something they should get with member ships . people want xp stuff so they will pay for them. and giving people dxp exc for things we already have 99 in. i dont train 99 skills its a waste of time. its a form of scamming people out of money, because you took dxp days or weekend and flushed it, but if you want m,ore pay us for them. thats scamming out of money. they get rid of dxp stuff delete it all and not give people ability of buying it. you ******* cheater.

03-Aug-2012 10:22:03

Agreen31
Oct Member 2023

Agreen31

Posts: 83 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
To me this is cheating also. you took our dxp weekends and then give us ability to get them in sof. then we keep getting them in 99 skills. what a waste of a spin and time. but yet if i want more you make us pay for them. we should either get them free like mad may necklace to use on what we want. not make us destroy them because we are 99. them giving people ability to buy dxp stuff , thats worse then dxp weekend because being greedy is a sin. thats why im playing less again because of a bunch of bad updates, and bad choices of rs. what a major disapointment.if they keep sof it should not allow people to pay real cash to cheat, and solomons store is just as corrupt.and not be in any certain skill allow you to use it on any skill. because only skill worth doing after 99 is dungeon-- because there is a 120 cape. i only fight malee because im 99 is that i need money to do other skills. i also dont care to be # 1 in any skill, i just play to have fun and be fair. and allowing people to buy and surpass others because they have money is unfair. ohh thats right the real world is not fair and corupt. every 1 wants some thing for nothing. thats why this world will cruble and so will rs eventually. to many people are to lazy to work for there self, and take this world for granted.what a shame, wtg jagex and investors. you rock, nnn!!!!!!!!

03-Aug-2012 10:34:45

Krystalbead
Apr Member 2019

Krystalbead

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
agree with many of the posts above. Cancelled members because of buyable spins for xp. just check forums from time to time to see if anything has improved.
still really dislike SOF but pendants instead of xp lamps is a step in the right direction.
It must be a pointer to the Jagex crew that even after all this time players are still telling you in all different ways how much they dislike it and exactly why they dislike it. I also do not believe that this dislike is just the vet players as was suggested by our great leader in an on line interview about the wonderfullness of our game that was going great places. The community as a whole does not like it and keeps comming back and back to the forums to tell you so.

04-Aug-2012 08:32:14

Quick find code: 294-295-46-63906451 Back to Top