Forums

Weekend Beta Event: Soul Wars

Quick find code: 294-295-41-63893080

Dexek

Dexek

Posts: 1,235 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I really wish the lucky 50k players or w/e that got into the beta would have been hand picked, and not at random.

Once again my willingness to help out the community is turned aside (this time so people can play hot & cold on the beta servers). I guess I'll just take advantage of the weekend opportunity as usual. Sadly since it is the weekend I'll be lucky to log 2hrs.

I guess I could add in my negative feelings for Solomon's store and the SOF, but it's obviously a business choice by the majority shareholders to milk the community. Hell, I'd do the same in their position.

20-Jul-2012 14:29:11

CrazyyFrog

CrazyyFrog

Posts: 245 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Open it up for veterans, Jagex. You guys really haven't learned anything, have you?

Ban people playing hot and cold, that are selling rares, etc and let people with 5-10 year old accounts try out the beta for real. Theres only a handful of players that are trying out the beta, and most of them aren't doing anything at all.

You want real feedback, the veterans will give it to you. Not the new noobs that don't know jack .... about anything.

20-Jul-2012 15:33:59 - Last edited on 20-Jul-2012 15:35:02 by CrazyyFrog

Deceased
Aug Member 2011

Deceased

Posts: 714 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Might as well try some Soul Wars in beta just for kicks I suppose, even though I already know I'm fail horribly not being use to this new system. Anyways, hope to see some of you out there~! To kill or be killed(most likely the latter), that is the question. :)
Has yet to be revived by Death. Please help.

20-Jul-2012 16:03:16

Quick find code: 294-295-41-63893080 Back to Top