Forums

Idle Adventures – Early Access Thread is locked

Quick find code: 294-295-359-65828398

Volkrune
Jul Member 2022

Volkrune

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
uhh.. something seems to have gone horribly wrong recently; Strength, Agility and Runecrafting now give terrible bonuses compared to what they were. I have looked at Reddit and Steam, and see no mention of these changes whatsoever.

05-Feb-2017 01:55:42

The contents of this message have been hidden.

09-Feb-2017 22:25:59

Tranq
Nov
fmod Member

Tranq

Forum Moderator Posts: 61,815 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Attention _Me:
Just cause people report you for cheating isn't the only reason people get banned. They are investigated and there is far more encompassing of macroing than running a fully automated bot. Anything that combines 2 or more actions is a macro. So you could easily be clicking on things using macro keys on either gaming mice or gaming keyboards and be guilty of this rule.
When the day becomes the night and the sky becomes the sea, when the clock strikes heavy and there’s no time for tea; and in our darkest hour, before my final rhyme, she will come back home to Wonderland and turn back the hands of time.

09-Feb-2017 22:47:07

Lumine

Lumine

Posts: 15,239 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fosbinder said :
Is it safe to assume development on this game has stopped as well?

No, there was an update quite recently.

It looks as if they've been revising all the Chapter 1 quests and rebalancing various things rather than releasing *extra* stuff, though. So it doesn't seem as if Chapter 2 is due to turn up soon, what with all the changes they've been making to the interface, gameplay, requirements etc. for things in Chapter 1.

If you want to see all that they've been doing, reset the world with "reset all quests" (or whatever the setting's exactly called) active, and redo all the quests you might usually skip. If you did the first batch of quests early on, you'll find a fair bit that's different.
Lumine
Patrona Emerita
of the
Caped Carousers
quest cape clan
93-94-178-66118830

13-Feb-2017 10:38:50

Quick find code: 294-295-359-65828398 Back to Top