Forums

RuneScape Rewind & more!

Quick find code: 294-295-314-65423155

13johnny1

13johnny1

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
am i the ONLY one to still get this error when i try ??? i have windows xp with firefox that is updated and so is my java maybe i have one setting turned off ?? this is what i get on the page

Sorry there has been an error

Please refresh your browser and try again.

Error: [object Event*

i would like to see the gear guide

06-Aug-2014 23:17:25

Omni Dave
Nov Member 2006

Omni Dave

Posts: 284 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did anyone else notice the reduction of monsters rolling on the rare drop table.Where was the poll, the vote , the outrage!!!The idea we need to reduce rare drop rates accross the board ? we need more ways to sink our money.More micro-payments.Might i suggest the greatest change in rs history will rock the economy even change this game forever! Give every member in rs a complete set of p hats tomorrow including the black!!!!!!! no polls no vote no announcement

12-Aug-2014 06:22:34

dimun
Sep Member 2023

dimun

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it's great what you guys are doing here, giving players the option of playing runescape the way it used to be. One suggestion I think that a lot of people would benefit from would be an item on Solomon's General store that would turn all of the graphics back to the way they used to be, as opposed to just the sets that are currently being sold. Of course this would cost quite a few runecoins/loyalty points but it would create a way to give that old look to all the little things that aren't part of sets.

15-Aug-2014 00:35:48

Acin Burn
Feb Member 2022

Acin Burn

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i would like to know if you are going to fix prayer back the way it was before Eoc on the none eoc you have made world without eoc hope you put more like old runescape like 2010 i am so happy you made old with out eoc

15-Aug-2014 01:09:51

Quick find code: 294-295-314-65423155 Back to Top