Forums

RuneScape 2013 Highlights

Quick find code: 294-295-305-65242075

Librarian 42

Librarian 42

Posts: 1,411 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Main highlight,

Jagex lying about about bringing back old school without updates.

A Mod telling me they would prefer me not to play the game as they preferred to concentrate on PK'ers (from Old school again)

And then a Mod breaking a poll on Old School so he could do what he wanted.

And making the main game so easy and my (I admit,) small achievements worthless I wouldn't waste even the £5 a month to play it.

Sensing a theme here. Nothing Jagex or there employees did was a highlight.
thinks Jagex should honour the results of the original Old School Poll

26-Feb-2014 17:16:56

Ken homedog

Ken homedog

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have a great idea for herblore and farming. There should be an untradable level 80 herblore potion called pesticides. Any other name would also work. This potion would increase farming yield I good number. Also, a new level 80 herb would be introduced along with a seed. Or you could be a bit lazy and not come out with a new herb and just use simply use a herb that is already on the game for the new potion. Either way would be fine. Plzzz response!! I like this idea ^_^ Kenny P

01-Mar-2014 07:06:44

XxKRONOSxX

XxKRONOSxX

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex i just wanted to say i've been playing for going on 10 years now and i am happy with game allot of people aren't but i'm glad u guys are listening to the players by having polls really good idea....one thing i have a problem with is why does blizzard have better tech support!!!!!! PLEASE GIVE US SOME TECH SUPPORT!!! TY

02-Mar-2014 01:01:37

[#0KB6EG4J3]

[#0KB6EG4J3]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ive been playing rs for years and have not been able to play it for a good 5 years but i have been paying every month for membership and still am to play a game i couldent play due to not having a computer. and now that i have a computer i have a google chromebook witch cannot get java and the html5 for rs doesant work for chromebooks because the fps is soo slow it dosant even load even after 30 mins. so i was hoping if jagex could make a html5 for 07scape lets get it done. thanks

11-Mar-2014 00:18:15

Nuety

Nuety

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So disappointed don't even play this game anymore because of the eoc update. Everyone just wants the old rs back. We know you're probably making more money and what not, but why not just make money off member ships ugh i know this post won't make any difference or change your mind but.. I'm just another 1 out of 200,000 that wants eoc gone and old rs back.

12-Mar-2014 04:59:26

Quick find code: 294-295-305-65242075 Back to Top