Forums

RuneScape 2013 Highlights

Quick find code: 294-295-305-65242075

VladPolansky
Feb Member 2023

VladPolansky

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex will not bring anything back. Will only create an illusion that makes the game look like the old way.

If you really want the old way of fighting back, or the 2011-2012 Runescape, stop by to thank Jagez she never did.

I say more:

What we really want is the old way back, the Runescape 2011-2012. Is not it?

Nobody wants a lie.

As you can see, what Jagex is suggesting, Legacy Mode is an ILLUSION.

09-Feb-2014 23:05:00

Doobyb4

Doobyb4

Posts: 92 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wish my old post was still accessible. I posted pre EOC what was going to happen when EOC came out and all of the SOF things. I predicted everything. Jagex, if you dont understand why people dont like SOF and new updates here is why.

CONS to updates:
SOF, and the solomons store or whatever its called: These destroy one of the core purposes of runescape. To level up and earn money so you can show off your wealth and awesome loot. You use to have to earn money to buy the really cool looking gear so the "noobs" would follow you around. Now you just transform your armor to look like whatever you want.

new UI: the new UI was a good idea, making it customizable, but it is very inefficient. It makes more confusion than ease. It makes the game more difficult to play, and not appealing to relearn.

Combat updates: What was wrong with the old combat? when you had 1500+ people on EVERY SINGLE WORLD. Again, relearning a whole new game.. not appealing. The old combat system was competitive. You could tell what was going on. You hit a 20, not a "1245", what does that even mean? You used to know how much damage you did and how much health your opponent was at. It was exciting to level your strength to finally see the "21" hitsplat appear.

Combat level: As a veteran player, from 2004, (my membership is from a bond so I could play some oldschool) the rs3 combat levels make no sense. I have no idea how I compare to other players.

New items: Whats the deal with new items? Its like your thought process is: lets just keep making better weapons forever. If you keep doing this, everyone will just 1 hit eachother. Oh wait...

The game has been completely "noobified". there is no risk with gravestones, no reason to level skills (take leveling magic so you can teleport for example now you just have lodestones everywhere). Changes like this make runescape lose its strongest feature. An addictive MMO where you "just have to" level up or make some money to better yourself.

18-Feb-2014 18:40:23

Spriteo6

Spriteo6

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey Jagex I’m still here Spriteo5, I play through a 3rd party user known as swift kit which to my understanding is not against the rules. Last time I checked even mod mark stated this in the forums. Witch I will gladly post in to let people know of this sudden change in rules, Or maybe just your obviously stupendous, “bot watch system”. Which leads me to I finally log into my account, and I see it says absolutely nothing about a third party user. Instead it says that I’ve been "botting", and I saw 2 separate offences to this what the ?! a little further explanation would be greatly appreciated
6 years of payments to this game and this is what happens.. pff there goes about $650.00
1:38 Am N Texas <-- just so yall can check the times on the schedule I logged in lost connection and immediately went here if i were botting i wouldnt notice me logging out so freaking soon!!!!!!!!!!! >****; !!!!!!!!!!!
07 scape original player

21-Feb-2014 08:00:55

Flumpyy

Flumpyy

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i need to come clean once and for all i am against botting but yet i botted its been hounding over me for the past 8 months and its killing me inside every achievement i made skill wise and money wise was all controlled by a bot i have disappointed myself sorry...

26-Feb-2014 06:00:10

Quick find code: 294-295-305-65242075 Back to Top