Forums

Sinister Clown Mask

Quick find code: 294-295-291-65190518

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

Sinister Clown Mask

Redeem a green RuneScape pre-paid game card between Thursday October 24th and Thursday November 7th (inclusive) to receive your free sinister clown mask !

Sinister Clown Face

This horrifying headgear arrives just in time for Halloween, so claim your free menacing mask now and take on the guise of a ghoulish clown for the most horrifying day of the year – and beyond.

Please note: the sinister clown mask is only available with green RuneScape pre-paid game cards, worth $10US/£7.50/€7.50/$15AU.

To find your nearest game card retailer, head over to our store locator page.

This offer ends 7th November 23:59 GMT. Don’t forget – redeem a green game card and in addition to receiving the sinister clown mask, you’ll also get to choose between 35 days of membership, 30 days of membership and 5 Squeal of Fortune spins, or 350 RuneCoins!

Any questions? Head on over to the FAQ .

The RuneScape Team

24-Oct-2013 11:56:36 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2013 20:33:55 by Mod Kalaya

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user

FAQ

When can I get hold of my sinister clown mask?

To creep your friends out with this super-spooky mask, all you need to do is grab and redeem a green pre-paid card from your closest store, between the 24th October and the 7th November!

How much does the card cost?

• £7.50 (UK)

• $10 (US)

• €7.50 (Europe)

• $15 (AUS)

Is this available in my country?

If you can buy a pre-paid card, you’ll be able to get hold of your mask! Check out the store locator to find a store near you.

Which store should I buy my pre-paid card in?

All stores will reward you with the clown mask, so you don’t need to buy your card from any in particular.

Can I buy a card online?

If it is a physical card that is sent to you, you will be awarded the mask after redemption. However, if you have a code sent to you through email, for example, this will not add the mask to your account.

Do I need to redeem the pre-paid card for a certain package to get my mask?

No – as long as the card is redeemed on your account, you’ll receive your spooky new face.

Can I get a clown mask without cancelling my subscription?

Of course! Redeeming a pre-paid game card for membership will simply add the membership on top of any membership you already have. Your subscription will only rebill you when you have less than 3 days remaining. Please note – Boku subscriptions will continue to bill you on your normal date.

I’m having trouble redeeming my card – help!

Best thing to do is check out the Payment Help page on the wiki. Head to 4.F for Pre-Paid card troubles, and you’ll find instructions to get any issue sorted!

How do I equip my new Clown Mask?

When you’re in game and have redeemed your Clown Mask, hit F2 to go to your gear tab. Go to the wardrobe, then head items. You’ll then be able to find your clown mask in the list! Make sure you hit activate to save the mask to your outfit!

I can’t get a pre-paid card in time! Am I doomed to never be scary again?

Definitely not! The Sinister Clown Mask will be added to Solomon’s Store in the future.

24-Oct-2013 11:56:47 - Last edited on 25-Oct-2013 18:46:33 by Mod Kalaya

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I can’t get a pre-paid card in time! Am I doomed to never be scary again?
Definitely not! The sinister clown mask will be added to Solomon’s Store in the future.

Should have made it a joker mask cause that's all this is, a joke.

Good to see yet another item I can't get because I don't wanna buy p2p cards that are heavily overpriced if you're on the old rates.

24-Oct-2013 13:15:02

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Deucalion said :
So Creepy....

(Halloween outfits and items on SGS but no Halloween Event)

Holiday events have been a joke for a few years, if anything i'm surprised we dont have to buy the actual content (if you can call using ess on an altar north of fally content lol) on solomons... **** did I just give Jagex an idea?

24-Oct-2013 13:18:25

Li Xia

Li Xia

Posts: 692 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lol, already got one yesterday.. dont know why tho... just got it.
perhaps bcus of my golden membership...

i dont like it ingame... images on the page always look better then ingame.. why is that anyway... such a shame

lol, already got it even before this new message was out. wondered what it was al about.
~Catch fire~

24-Oct-2013 13:25:02 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2013 13:27:16 by Li Xia

Quick find code: 294-295-291-65190518 Back to Top