Forums

Sinister Clown Mask

Quick find code: 294-295-291-65190518

Nox_Animus

Nox_Animus

Posts: 556 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems like a fair promotion - making it available on Solomon's later. And this of course gives people more opportunity to support Jagex financially when it's released for purchase there, which can only be good.

Quite happy that as a gold premium member this (along with the other card items for this year) were made available to me. I wonder if we could know in advance for next year if this will be the case again, since I did buy the Aurora armour needlessly.

Maybe retroactively, older holiday untradables could be put on Solomon's too? Though this may cause outrage with the players who were there when these items were originally released.
*•.,¸¸¸,.•*°*•
Nox
•*°*•.,¸¸¸,.•*

Looking for a clan? Maybe
Rekindled Spirits
is right for you!

24-Oct-2013 13:42:33

Chris Pirtle
Nov Member 2007

Chris Pirtle

Posts: 2,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wish it was available with bonds or something. Don't think I'll be able to redeem another gamecard with bing rewards>rixty>mol in the next 2 weeks.
And isn't 35 days of membership WAY BETTER THAN 30 days of membership and 5 Squeal of Fortune spins since you get an free spin daily for being a member?
Edit: guess i should've read the faq. digital code won't work & it'll be on solomon's eventually. No problems then I guess.

24-Oct-2013 14:14:57 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2013 14:16:54 by Chris Pirtle

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Oct-2013 15:25:11

Mikeman30

Mikeman30

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saxo said :
Deucalion said :
So Creepy....

(Halloween outfits and items on SGS but no Halloween Event)

Holiday events have been a joke for a few years, if anything i'm surprised we dont have to buy the actual content (if you can call using ess on an altar north of fally content lol) on solomons... **** did I just give Jagex an idea?

My god you are cynical, The "Holiday" content has always sucked, i am glad they are changing it to actual game content instead of a random 2 week thing that we never see again or has little to do with the story.

As for your first post, did you not even read the FAQ. if you dont want to buy the prepaid card then you just have to wait and it will be on Solomons in the future were you can buy it there.

Some people are just never happy. You seem to be one of those people

24-Oct-2013 15:29:42

The contents of this message have been hidden.

24-Oct-2013 15:35:33

Quick find code: 294-295-291-65190518 Back to Top