Forums

Sinister Clown Mask

Quick find code: 294-295-291-65190518

G U
May Member 2010

G U

Posts: 487 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[#VMKOJ4G4B] said :
I miss when we did an event and then you would get a one off item that you could only get by doing that event and when people would see you in game with that item they would be like ooo cool you was playing all them years ago

I agree. I miss that too! I love walking around with my scythe to show how long I've been playing

24-Oct-2013 17:53:19

Nox_Animus

Nox_Animus

Posts: 556 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Varkentje86 said :
Soooo for some reason u dont want to do holiday events related to the in real life events but when it comes to micro mayments its fine? :|

mmkay...

once again im dissapointed lol

They've said that they've been running out of ideas for Halloween events, so they made the judgement call to have a different kind of holiday event - one which will actually leave a permanent mark on the game. Surely that's better?

Muscle Mass said :
Was the aurora armour free for gold members ? I don't remember getting it for free, I actually went and got another card for the aurora armor..

My understanding is that the whole year's worth of card-unlockable items have been given to gold members just now. So if you didn't already have Aurora stuff, you would have got it today. If, like me, you got a card for it then you can't get it again :P
*•.,¸¸¸,.•*°*•
Nox
•*°*•.,¸¸¸,.•*

Looking for a clan? Maybe
Rekindled Spirits
is right for you!

24-Oct-2013 17:54:37

Quick find code: 294-295-291-65190518 Back to Top