Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Georgebombad
Dec Member 2021

Georgebombad

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been enjoying 2 of the 3 challenges so far. Its too bad that completing all 30 tasks requires taking part in the Battle of Lumbridge. I really don't want to support Zamorak or Saradomin, so it looks like I'm maxed out at the level 25 reward. Hopefully there aren't more of these kinds of challenges coming.

03-Sep-2013 16:43:43

LVXIII

LVXIII

Posts: 694 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you for the complete lack of heads up. I missed two days already because weekends are bad for me and I had no clue this was coming. You've completely blown my chance at getting the shields.

I do like this idea, and think it's cool. (A little time demanding for some.) But a cool idea all the same. I would have liked to enjoy it fully.

03-Sep-2013 19:22:04

LVXIII

LVXIII

Posts: 694 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Poosie Kat said :
So sorry Princess Rae....but if you miss a day of the challenge....then you miss a day. There are no redo's....the "real" challenge of this whole thing is to "NOT" miss a day

That's fantastic except for the part where some of us have lives and were busy this weekend. Thanks to the total lack of heads up, we're screwed. This is labour day long weekend. Most people are at the cottage enjoying the last long weekend of summer, not glued to a computer screen in the hopes a Runescape MIGHT update happens.

03-Sep-2013 19:26:04

Dadizar
Oct Member 2005

Dadizar

Posts: 5,902 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LVXIII said :
Poosie Kat said :
So sorry Princess Rae....but if you miss a day of the challenge....then you miss a day. There are no redo's....the "real" challenge of this whole thing is to "NOT" miss a day

That's fantastic except for the part where some of us have lives and were busy this weekend. Thanks to the total lack of heads up, we're screwed. This is labour day long weekend. Most people are at the cottage enjoying the last long weekend of summer, not glued to a computer screen in the hopes a Runescape MIGHT update happens.

I am so glad you let me know I do not have a life since I managed to complete the 1st 3 September challenges.

Just a friendly word of advice, you might be more likely to have a sympathetic response to your position if you were no so rude and arrogant.

No Gold Suit for You!!!!
§¤*
What love we've given, we'll have forever. What love we fail to give, will be lost for all eternity. - Leo Buscaglia
»¤§

03-Sep-2013 20:48:40 - Last edited on 03-Sep-2013 20:50:23 by Dadizar

WarDogg19XX

WarDogg19XX

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LVXIII said :
Thank you for the complete lack of heads up. I missed two days already because weekends are bad for me and I had no clue this was coming. You've completely blown my chance at getting the shields.

I do like this idea, and think it's cool. (A little time demanding for some.) But a cool idea all the same. I would have liked to enjoy it fully.

There was a 2 days heads up on the event. Its not like it came out of no where like so many of you like to believe.

03-Sep-2013 22:32:05

Shradow

Shradow

Posts: 122 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Georgebombad said :
I've been enjoying 2 of the 3 challenges so far. Its too bad that completing all 30 tasks requires taking part in the Battle of Lumbridge. I really don't want to support Zamorak or Saradomin, so it looks like I'm maxed out at the level 25 reward. Hopefully there aren't more of these kinds of challenges coming.

You only had to harvest 200, not deposit them.

Now your silly stubbornness cost you the highest tier rewards.

04-Sep-2013 04:03:47

Kierowanya

Kierowanya

Posts: 960 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you have a problem with this update and think it should be changed:

QFC: 15-16-323-65142229

I would like to hear opinions on how this event could be better tailored to the players and hopefully JAGEX will listen!

04-Sep-2013 10:06:21 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2013 10:06:56 by Kierowanya

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top