Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Megycal
Sep Member 2005

Megycal

Posts: 18,100 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I like the concept, the rewards and using the challenge system for this event!

But I do not like having to do each challenge within a 24 hour period or forever lose the possibility of the final rewards.

Players with kids, jobs, school, planned vacations or unforeseen emergencies will be the ones who miss out. Why not allow players to complete all of the challenges by the end of the month, with each challenge coming out daily?

That would have been more fair. Consider that for the future.

~Sacornus the acorn

+1

Also this idea from zan chin is a great solution
"You should have considered that people have lives and that some of us might not be able to log in every day.

Best solution would be that you have 30 chalenges to complete and you can unlock the next one only if the previous one is completed and you can't unlock more chalanges than the amount of days from the beginning of the month.

Therefore if I log in on 11th of September I will have possibility to unlock 11 challenges and I will have to start by doing the first. I will be able to unlock up to 10 other challenges the very same day.

Once I complete the 11th challenge (assuming I do it all on the same day) I will have to wait for next day to unlock new one. "

30-Aug-2013 17:31:52 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 17:33:57 by Megycal

Beowulfe
Aug Member 2023

Beowulfe

Posts: 2,769 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As much as I dislike superheroes, but prefer action-packed animes/video games This looks really impressive. Plus it's in my birthmonth, so this will be even more special. Sadly, I'm going back to school in early september. Wish me luck.

30-Aug-2013 17:33:36

The TomBomb
Jan Member 2012

The TomBomb

Posts: 4,497 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Really excited for this actually, I just hope people won't get screwed over. (Internet goes out for the day, on vacation with no internet, double shifts at work, etc. Or even worst emergencies such as a death in the family)

30-Aug-2013 17:37:15 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 17:38:29 by The TomBomb

Magma
May Member 2023

Magma

Posts: 1,677 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm. This is possibly going to be really difficult for me to do everything on. I've got a holiday to go to, and there's every chance I won't be able to do the online thing on a flight day... The Empty Lord is a figment of the imagination of gullible people who started worshipping the purple Elder Bathrobe. The name and symbol comes from the washing label: Za-ros means "Do not dry clean".

30-Aug-2013 17:41:12

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top