Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Brad 76

Brad 76

Posts: 1,380 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
Gf people who have work or school to get that gold outfit......

....????

Complete 5 challenges and win a Super Hero outfit

I'm confused then.

You get the outfit with only 5 challenges completed, the golden one is available to anyone who does the challenges for all the days or finishes in the top 1000 of two special challenges. At first it was only to those who finished in top 1000 of the two special challenges and was changed shortly after apparently because a forumn mod was not 100% for sure that she would have access to every singe piece of clothing in the game and so presto now almost everyone will have one.

Runescape....Whine hard enough and long enough and often enough and presto!

30-Aug-2013 16:32:26

HockeyPuck

HockeyPuck

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This sounds like a great idea! However, the time of which Jagex has decided to release this is ridiculous. Are they not aware that September for the UK is the first month back to school, College and Uni (possibly jobs)?

This paragraph annoys me the most:
"Act quickly, however: each Super Challenge is available for one day and one day only. Any you miss reduces your chances of taking away those special milestone rewards when Super September draws to a close. Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit."

We are basically being asked to drop school and education altogether and if you choose not to then you will be punished by missing out...

These challenges sound like a great idea so credit for that but couldn't it have been released in August; when everyone is on holiday and has more free time?
Again great idea but just at the wrong time!

30-Aug-2013 16:35:02

Death Dagon
Oct Member 2021

Death Dagon

Posts: 258 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The suit looks nothing like the drawn one.
Seriously, the drawn one looks way cooler than the real thing. If i get the armor it will not be for the stupid mask. :/

Hardly anything is as good as the drawn picture, just saying.

I thought the Crown of Seasons for example looked great as an image, but the item in game looked very disappointing :/

~Kellz~

GTA5 September 17th

Queen of the Lost Kings

I thought the same of the shaman outfit, and many other stuff, anyway still plan to get it lol.

Many games do that and is considered Concept Art. It's to give you an idea of the finished product, not the actual finished product. Promotional images, if you will. Yes, it is a little deceiving but if they used to actual finished product for the promotional image, less people would buy/use/get the "item". Concept art is still interesting to look at.

30-Aug-2013 16:46:56

Dalia

Dalia

Posts: 6,728 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like the concept, the rewards and using the challenge system for this event!

But I do not like having to do each challenge within a 24 hour period or forever lose the possibility of the final rewards.

Players with kids, jobs, school, planned vacations or unforeseen emergencies will be the ones who miss out. Why not allow players to complete all of the challenges by the end of the month, with each challenge coming out daily?

That would have been more fair. Consider that for the future.

~Sacornus the acorn

30-Aug-2013 16:47:00

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top