Forums

Super September is coming!

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882

Brad 76

Brad 76

Posts: 1,380 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
I could be misreading this but it says,
"Complete all 30 and, amongst other rewards, you'll get a gold version of the superhero outfit"
and below the next picture says,
"Two Super Challenges have their own hiscore tables for a week each. Complete Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog as many times as you like to make it into their hiscores. At the end of the week, the top 1000 players will earn themselves 2 new titles as well as the gold version of the superhero outfit!"
. From how I'm reading it, everyone can claim the gold version and the 2 titles. It's just that the top 1k players for certain mini-games can get it in a week instead of the end of the month, by completing all the special challenges.

You can get the outfit in both ways.

Now if only we could get the titles from completing everything as well, and maybe give the hiscore champions an EXP lamp or something ;)

Starting to sound very pathetic now...OMG my life is over as a runescape player because i can't get an outfit or a few titles...really....seriously? They have made an adjustment on the outfit which i thought was overly generous, i like the idea of very limited content for those who wish to dedicate themselves to a challenge. I was not going to compete for the gold outfit but certainly wouldnt have bemoaned a player who did.

For the Record, i loved the idea of the exclusive rewards even though i would not have recieved them, i hate the idea of giving away loyalty points for anything besides .... loyalty.

INB4 they give a Platinum outfit to the top 1000 :D

30-Aug-2013 16:25:31 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 16:27:25 by Brad 76

Raptor
Apr Member 2011

Raptor

Posts: 4,944 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gf people who have work or school to get that gold outfit......

....????

Complete 5 challenges and win a Super Hero outfit
7th Year of Gold Premier Membership
2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019

30-Aug-2013 16:26:44

Cricket Moon
Nov Member 2023

Cricket Moon

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gf people who have work or school to get that gold outfit......

....????

Complete 5 challenges and win a Super Hero outfit

I'm confused then.
confused and tired, and dont like ''limited time only''content much, besides holiday events.

30-Aug-2013 16:27:51 - Last edited on 30-Aug-2013 16:28:47 by Cricket Moon

Dark Guthix

Dark Guthix

Posts: 2,356 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This should be fun.

10 Portents of Restoration will be easy to make and get ready to hand in on Sep. 1st so I'll go with Portent of Restoration I unless it has to be close to my characters level in the Divination skill.

Farmyard Rampage and Bulldog sound like fun so I should be having a blast with them.

But it does make me wonder and ask a small question.

By raising a specific skill do you mean raise it in level or just raise it a little XP wise?

Can be very confusing to be honest.
Dark Guthix

Slayer of Dragons he is! Joined the Dark Side he has!

Made ya look!! :P

30-Aug-2013 16:29:46

Herblawyer
Oct Member 2023

Herblawyer

Posts: 7,312 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll be honest, I had the Disney Channel narrator in my head while I read that whole post.

I still love that this one is actually based on more than luck-of-the-Yelps. Even the sneak-peek challenge is promising, in my opinion.

30-Aug-2013 16:30:18

Countess

Countess

Posts: 3,456 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, Mods Ollo, Mac and Osborne have just all had a chat and we'll be making the gold outfit available for those who complete all 30 of the Super September challenges. For those who make it on to the top 1000 of the hiscore events there will be two new titles for you.

I realise it's still content that could be locked off for you, but hopefully this is a nice compromise?

I'll be rewording the news post and wiki shortly.

Well managed!

30-Aug-2013 16:30:22

Quick find code: 294-295-275-65140882 Back to Top