Forums

NIS Beta Keybinding

Quick find code: 294-295-192-65026270

Heidly Ees
Jun Member 2023

Heidly Ees

Posts: 5,484 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awesome! Will check it out asap!

One question, since these changes are so huge, shouldn't you be giving EVERYONE access, so they can learn about it before the update comes? Give F2P access!
I'm just a man; I'm not a hero.
Just a boy who had to sing this song.

14-Jun-2013 17:07:18

Mod Drebin

Mod Drebin

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
FatWrecked said :
Mod Drebin can we please use F1-12 for anything we wants, and be able to switch the "The F keys have fixed shortcuts that open the main management interfaces." to something else?

Hey FatWrecked!

The newspost mentions that the F-keys are going to stay as they are because they're tied to the main management interfaces. That said, if you have any feedback or ideas on why you think that could/should change, head on over to the NIS Feedback Forums and let us know!

Thanks,

Mod Drebin | RuneScape Community Team | @JagexDrebin

14-Jun-2013 17:12:38

Mod Drebin

Mod Drebin

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
TheRisenDead said :
It would be far more convenient (at least to me) if we could bind the f keys to whatever we wanted and be able to customize the management interface keys.

Ok, make sure you leave us your feedback on the dedicated forum I linked to in my last post. ^_^

~ Mod Drebin

14-Jun-2013 18:13:31

Kain Drakan
Jul Member 2008

Kain Drakan

Posts: 762 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now, my question is: Will we be able to use point and click as we do at the present? Just for the sake of slow grandpas like me. LOL Not that old, but sure that slow. :D Owner of
Midnight Syndicate
, social clan.
~ Joy and sorrow we have encountered, always stood as one. ~

14-Jun-2013 18:20:07 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2013 18:21:01 by Kain Drakan

Quick find code: 294-295-192-65026270 Back to Top