Forums

HTML5 for All Registrants

Quick find code: 294-295-186-64994794

Bein

Bein

Posts: 716 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Daern

I meant registrants, should have clarified, my mistake haha.

@GAS MRoss

People are having a problem logging into the Beta. It has nothing to do with a lack of reading. When clicking to get into the beta it says something a long the lines of "you're eligible for the beta". So again, nothing to do with lack of reading.

28-May-2013 03:06:38

Russ Coight

Russ Coight

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
if you read properly you would understand that we all signed up and want to get in Jagex is just blatantly ignoring its customers like it always has.
heaps of people have reported that they cant get in and it has not been fixed because they don't give a **** they already paid for there membership so why should jagex care if they get what then paid for or not its always been like this with jagex as long as i can remember i have been part or runescape for 10+ years and had so many problems from credit card details stolen to money taken out of the account after i cancelled my subscription long time ago and they didn't care they just sent me back another email telling me how to cancel it but i already had.
so don't defend a company you know nothing about.
p.s. read there terms and conditions and compare it to what it use to be its changed so much to try make it so they can get away with allot more.

28-May-2013 06:08:30

Spocko7
Oct Member 2008

Spocko7

Posts: 825 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i will never use google chrome here are reasons why

How does Google Chrome track what users type?
By instantly sending whatever they enter into Chrome's combination search box-web address bar to Google. This means that, even if you don't intend to actually search for a certain term or visit a particular website, Google "knows" what you've typed, even if you don't hit the "enter" key. "The information is being sent so that the search provider can help the user choose a query right in their browser,"

He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.”

28-May-2013 11:23:50

Ecto Eagle
May Member 2006

Ecto Eagle

Posts: 380 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Glad you finally let LONG TERM LOYAL PAYING CUSTOMERS have access to HTML 5. I still think and feel it was disgusting that we had to wait, just because you decided to come up with a scheme to raise more money (the premier membership). It just meant that a lot on long term paying members felt let down by you yet again.

It used to be a benefit being a long term membership paying customer, not anymore were treated the same as the free to play, players. Have to wait to try things, don't get the chance of the items that come with some of the other payment methods; which is very wrong.

As it stands now I'm at a point (after years of paying membership) I feel like quitting, as I don't like being treated like a free to play player, when I PAY.

P.S. They only brought the premier payment out after thousands of players quit over EOC, with the premier membership scheme it was just a way of guaranteeing they had your money in advance should you decide to quit. It's not like your get a refund, and you can't stop any monthly payments, you've already paid in full. I did think it was rather strange it was out for only a short time and hasn't been around since; otherwise I would have believed it to be another genuine membership package, instead of a scheme to bail them out after losing so much money.

28-May-2013 11:49:25

MaddxDogg

MaddxDogg

Posts: 337 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Awww whats wrong? Wouldn't enough of the invited players play? Do you not see a pattern forming? More and more ppl dis-like your ideas, sounds like ya need to fire you're CEO. You go through with making the HTML game playable only on chrome n tablets I gar-on-damn-te you player numbers will drop faster then you're new contents interest levels.

28-May-2013 16:33:23 - Last edited on 28-May-2013 16:43:55 by MaddxDogg

Daern
Feb Member 2022

Daern

Posts: 435 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MaddxDogg said :
Awww whats wrong? Wouldn't enough of the invited players play? Do you not see a pattern forming? More and more ppl dis-like your ideas, sounds like ya need to fire you're CEO. You go through with making the HTML game playable only on chrome n tablets I gar-on-damn-te you player numbers will drop faster then you're new contents interest levels.

It won't only work on Chrome. Do your research before posting.

28-May-2013 16:45:33

Quick find code: 294-295-186-64994794 Back to Top