Forums

Merry Christmas from Jagex!

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016

Elfenfriend

Elfenfriend

Posts: 69 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, maybe a (final?) scream to the whiners...DO NOT WHINE!!!!
EOC (to name one) has at least given me an edge. For once I'm in the battle field...PREPARED! Wanna know just WHAT this EOC is? Go to Lumbridge, talk to the nice Lady, follow her instructions and...get a grip! ;)
I for one have had it with these complaints. Think you can do better? Cool, I look forward to play your creation, in the mean time, either enjoy or (please) stop sucking the fun out of it for others by complaining... :P
Thanks guys
Elfenfriend
(apologies to the Mods and all the rest, but this had to be written, thanks)

26-Dec-2012 20:48:06

Scrumpulus

Scrumpulus

Posts: 290 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
L00000000000000000L

2012 Was the worst year in Runescape history. Jagex needs to think of why the game was so successful in the first place. It was NOT because of 'cool' content or skills being easy, or fancy shmancy combat abilities.

26-Dec-2012 22:56:55 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2012 22:58:08 by Scrumpulus

Jartor Yngol

Jartor Yngol

Posts: 369 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I see a small to do list for jagex for next year:

Decrease the bot popularity.
LISTENING to negative feedback from players (exluding negative eoc feedback since most is just out of hatred anyway).
Spend less time on solomon store stuff and spend time on the ingame stuff that seriously needs updating.
and so on.

To the other players.
We don't care if you hate the EOC, get used to it or go cry somewhere else.
Don't like solomon store? Don't bloody use it.

Jagex is coming along just fine, their latest game 'ace of spades' is a great succes, solomon store attracts numerous people who are willing to spend money for a pet, just for laughs, and MANY people actually LIKE the eoc and DISLIKE haters and crying rs2 fanboys.

Merry christmas and a happy new year, can't wait to see my pal playing runescape on his tablet!

26-Dec-2012 23:13:35

Zamatron

Zamatron

Posts: 384 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2012 was a good year, all the people complaining...I hope you know it won't make a difference at all. EoC is an alright update, just needs fixes and the runescape market needs a major rebalance.
I led a glorious rebellion once, but boredom took it's toll.

27-Dec-2012 00:30:13

Big Boss
Nov Member 2022

Big Boss

Posts: 338 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex if you spent as much time fighting the bots as you do selling in-game advantages, you'd certainly make them extinct by now. All I hear is "omg for a limited time only: triple exp from squeal of fortune!" or "more exp weekends!" more xp shoved down our throats. Also tired of them selling gp for irl money indirectly using the sof. I'm sure all you spin buyers like buying spins for purple presents (just the way people did with fish masks) and making mils doing it for irl money. Don't even insult me by giving me a jmod response of "oh it isn't selling gp because we sell spins and you use the spins to get the gp". Wake up. You know exactly what you are doing. Don't even try to deflect this post.

Edit: Forgot to mention the in-game advantage of pets.

27-Dec-2012 10:49:38 - Last edited on 27-Dec-2012 10:50:55 by Big Boss

Quick find code: 294-295-121-64158016 Back to Top