Forums

Recruit a Friend

Quick find code: 294-295-110-64141293

Mod William

Mod William

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
We’ve relaunched our Recruit a Friend programme and now it's better than ever! Here's what you’ll get when one of your recruited friends becomes a member:

• You’ll earn yourself 30 days of membership free!

• When your recruited friend earns XP, you’ll receive an XP bonus!

• You’ll get a teamwork XP bonus whenever you and your recruited friend are on the same world and together!

Note that the XP bonuses mentioned above are given as increased XP gain, earned as you train your own skills , in the skills trained by your recruited friend.

Remember, you can recruit multiple friends and earn even more free membership and XP bonuses!

To get started, simply click here and click “Recruit Friends Now!” Once you've done so, your nominated friends will receive an email with details of how to get involved. There’s never been a better time to bring your friends to RuneScape, so start recruiting now!

Any questions? Check out our wiki page and FAQ here .

The RuneScape Team

13-Dec-2012 14:02:43 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2012 16:40:02 by Mod William

Galahad Sir
Feb Member 2006

Galahad Sir

Posts: 4,594 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does the bonus ever end? There doesn't seem to be an end to the bonus.

Does it stack? If I recruit 20 people do I get 200% more xp?

Does anyone at Jagex really think anyone will actually recruit a new person, when it seems like all this is good for is buying one month's membership on a noob account, and getting one month free on our mains, plus the bonus xp?

Isn't this just refer-a-bot all over again, benefits the people with the most accounts (serious botters) but doesn't really add any new *people* to Runescape?

Isn't this just another way of buying bonus xp, no matter how indirectly? (As if indirectness matters at all).

I look forward to your answers :)

(Edited for typo)

13-Dec-2012 14:13:36 - Last edited on 13-Dec-2012 14:19:17 by Galahad Sir

The contents of this message have been hidden.

13-Dec-2012 14:15:35

Quick find code: 294-295-110-64141293 Back to Top