Forums

Community Round-Up 22/11

Quick find code: 294-295-101-64106855

Squat Farts
Feb Member 2018

Squat Farts

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
help, i cant do a bug report because its about logging in, ok, i was in the middle of teleporting and it got stuck at 50%, when i refreshed the page and logged in and chose a world it gets stuck on 50% loadin, PLEASE HELP! LIFES BORING WITHOUT RS!!

22-Nov-2012 21:19:35

Natso Kuroki
Dec Member 2023

Natso Kuroki

Posts: 14 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
im kinda liking the eoc but i was a member and i diseded to go back to f2p and the update of the eoc should bring to f2p off hand weapons , we are already limit on f2p + we dont have aloot of melle power and it would be good to put on f2p offhand weapons.
plz respond

22-Nov-2012 22:07:39

[#QEPI8YQ88]

[#QEPI8YQ88]

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I for one think that this evolution combat have killed Runescape. Why make it so similar to cabal now? I now have to level up my characters levels just so I can wear certain armour that I used to be able to wear. I'm done with Runescape now. All those good memories of Runescape ruined by this Combat evolution. Only the new players would enjoy this update. All the previous players of Runescape will not be happy with the update. I quit Runescaping!

22-Nov-2012 22:19:19

AL1CE
Oct Member 2013

AL1CE

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jmods why don't you look at the 'Evolution of Combat Now Live' thread instead of giving us things to try and distract us from the suckiness of the Eoc?
~Alice
:)
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

22-Nov-2012 22:19:59

Void J
Dec Member 2021

Void J

Posts: 244 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
jagex i like the eoc but you guys are failing with releasing the new quests you promised (quester here would not like to be bored i have 335 quest points) and id like some bosses that dont bore me to death. and the instakill darts dont give drops anymore, 2 of my friends went to corprial beast and they got didly crap from corp...please fix this seeing as i already used mine before eoc i just wanted to bring it to your atention....please bring the quests out asap!!!???!! Here for a good time, not a long time. :)

22-Nov-2012 22:41:59

Mauri Del UY
Dec Member 2023

Mauri Del UY

Posts: 153 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
totally agree
whats left in this game are the bots who make gp
and rwt it

the rest are just new players and a few who like the w0w combat style
im a Uruguayan RuneScape player since march of 2011, Still am waiting for my first RS friend to log back in lol, what are the chances...

22-Nov-2012 23:56:12

Quick find code: 294-295-101-64106855 Back to Top