Forums

Welcome to Dragons de lune

Quick find code: 290-291-938-65953492

Ace Eminent
Jan Member 2023

Ace Eminent

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Competition Itself:
The competition is an xp grabber. The objective is to earn as much xp as you can, starting when double xp weekend starts and before double xp weekend ends. The one who earns the most xp is the winner. Prizes will be given out to the top 3. Consolation prizes will be given to 4th and 5th. To make things fair I will be splitting us all into two groups based on total skill level.
Competition Entry:
Entry into the competition will be by donation. You may donate as much as you would like. Entry deadline will be the day before double xp begins.
Donations:
The event will be funded purely by clan member free will donations. The more that is donated the better the winning prizes will be. The more the merrier. Although, no matter how much the donation, it is much appreciated. When you are ready to enter/donate you may message either myself (Ace Eminent- Host), Sweetbaby, Mooncaster, or Toychard. We will meet up with you to accept and thank you for your donation. You may also donate as many times as you like. All donations will be kept completely safe and recorded.
The Particulars
1. Entry into the competition is by donation. If you wish to participate in the completion I will need you to message either me or sweetbaby and give us your total skill level.
2. Deadline to enter is the day before double xp begins.
3. There is no deadline for donations.
4. The group of clannies participation will be split into two groups based on total skill level.
5. I will be recording all xp gains throughout the weekend. To do this I will need everyone who is logged in at the start time to log out and then you can log right back in. I will need you to do this at the end of the weekend as well.
6. The money prizes will be given out to the Top 3 xp earners. 4th and 5th will get consolation prizes.
7. All are welcome to join. We encourage it.

19-Feb-2018 06:22:21

Quick find code: 290-291-938-65953492 Back to Top