Forums

-_ Royal Rascals _-

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129

Francescarr

Francescarr

Posts: 238 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IMPORTANT CLAN ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE READ!

Hi guys,
For those of you who are new to the clan (and for any old members who havent paid any attention :P )

We usually run a CLAN RAFFLE AND TRIVIA NIGHT once a week hosted and organised by our fabulous Deputy Owner lRip.
This is a great way for us all to come together, have a laugh, and win some epic free GP!

The trivia is a selection of questions asked by lRip, first to answer correctly wins a prize! This event is open to any clannie whos in chat at the time of the event :)

The raffle usually has entry requirements. These are :
1. You must have capped at the clan citadel for the week of the raffle.
2. You must have submitted your entry to the clan raffle entry post made by lRip on either the clan RS forum or the clan Reddit forum.
The raffle is a great opportunity for clannies to win big GP's to help with the gainz!

As a treat, lRip is running next weeks raffle and trivia with minimum requirements to the raffle - hopefully this gets alot of you interested, involved and eager to participate in the events for the future! lRip will make his announcement on all platforms, so please see his post either on the Discord, the clan RS forum, the clan Reddit forum and in the CC!
Francescarr |

16-Jun-2017 18:35:54

Francescarr

Francescarr

Hey guys!
Dont forget to check out the posts on the discord/forums regarding this weeks raffle! Enter for the chance to win some epic GPs!!!

Also well done to Tam for her start at the Warbands group :) keep it up!
Francescarr |

19-Jun-2017 19:24:39

Francescarr

Francescarr

CLAN EVENT - I am Speedy is hosting a GWD1 event this Saturday (24th) for anyone interested!
All you need is lvl 70 constitution (and combat stuff obvs ;) )
19.30 game time!
Hope to see many of you there!

Talk to I am Speedy (also known as dnd, Rose, To end) for more details!
Francescarr |

22-Jun-2017 19:32:19

Francescarr

Francescarr

Happy Friday Clannies! <3

Be sure to join us tomorrow! Trivia and Raffle start at 15.00 game time, followed by I am Speedy's GWD1 event at 19.30 game time!

Hope to see loads of you there winning lots of prizes and kicking some asssssssssssss <3
Francescarr |

23-Jun-2017 20:51:45

Francescarr

Francescarr

Hey Guys!

Thanks to everyone who participated in todays events!
Grats to all our raffle and trivia winners! I hope you'll put the prizes to good use ;)

Also thank you to everyone who came to I am Speedys GWD1 event!
Big massive thank you and well done to Dnd for hosting <3
Francescarr |

24-Jun-2017 22:08:22

Quick find code: 290-291-85-65889129 Back to Top