Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Doom Hawk V2
Dec Member 2019

Doom Hawk V2

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was introduced to the clan via ex-clan members yellow crab and purple crab and was a member of the clan with a previous account
I believe that this clan will allow me to flourish and allow my character to become the best it can possibly be. Also due to prior experience, I am fully aware of the social aspects of chatting and clan events that used to and still occur inside the clan
I am not currently on my computer nor runescape and so I am not able to identify the level clearly but can assure you due to skilling today that I am roughly level 640
I am planning on generating money in the near future to about 15mil and then I will start to buy bonds to allow me to get 14 days membership and along with the clans guidance I will be able to consolidate my membership per fortnight
I live in London which makes me part of the Greenwich Meridan Time or GMT
I used to be part of Catherby on my prior account and was levelling up on this account with the aid of Double XP Weekend to allow me to get into the requirement band of total level 500. On this account I am part of Ruthless Legions but I want to leave and join this clan as it is much more organised and seems to be the clan which will make my account successful
I am not able to cap in Citadel while I am free-to-play but am in strong belief that once membership has become active Citadel shall prevail, and this shall be beneficial for my self via xp and the clan to maintain tier 7 Citadel
In game I am currently skilling as a free-to-play and I am trying to obtain all the requirements that I can achieve to complete all novice and intermediate member quests as I aspire to become a quest cape holder and so hopefully with the clans support and guidance I will be able to achieve this goal
The computer I play on is an old Windows Vista and so the experience of playing deteriorates when using teamspeak or offsite as this creates a large amount of lag
I agree with the clan guidelines posted on the thread
YES :

03-Nov-2014 22:45:14

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top