Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Qte
Aug Member 2008

Qte

Posts: 565 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) Music Within approached me.

• Why are you interested in joining us? After guesting in your clan chat for about 3 or 4 days (On my alt Qyi) I can see that this clan is a decent fit for me.

• Total lvl: 2480

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): EST

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): Honored/Dominate - I was joking around and said I would cap if cit got hunt/div (In a clan that doesn't require you to cap). Few seconds later I got kicked. Dunno.

* Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): If I have time between reaching my skill goals and irl work.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? Currently aiming to max.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Already registered on your offsite.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Yup

03-Jun-2015 04:12:09 - Last edited on 03-Jun-2015 04:25:25 by Qte

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top