Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

DavyJones

DavyJones

Posts: 689 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you): 12robinhood4

• Why are you interested in joining us?: Looking for a good group of people to talk to while grinding this game out

• Total lvl: 2074

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): EST (-5:00 GMT)

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): Was in a clan a few months ago but i went on a hiatus and they were disbanded when i came back. Was whatever rank the red(maybe orange) star was.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Yeah

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?: I'm a big music fan (probably know more than the average person). In game, I try to do a little of everything (PVP, PVM, Skilling, etc).

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? TS for sure

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?: Yes

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).: Most likely yes

12-Jun-2015 05:56:38

Xurealus
Jun Member 2022

Xurealus

Posts: 839 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you)
DavyJones

• Why are you interested in joining us?
I'm looking for a well-rounded community that I can call home.

• Total lvl: 2009

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): EST (-4 UTC)

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):I don't remember all of them, I owned one a loooong time ago, the last one i was in reformed during my time off of rs, and it became really small and unpopulated.

* Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Yes I do.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I like to boss and make money. Currently trying to get 85 dungeoneering so i don't have to spent 12m every week for enlightenment.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Both

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Indeed I do

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). I suppose I should since I'd be a new member.

12-Jun-2015 05:59:34 - Last edited on 12-Jun-2015 06:00:48 by Xurealus

Pwn all Tree

Pwn all Tree

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you find our clan?
Browsing the clans HiScores.

I am looking for citadel activity xp and avatar bonus xp. I also like the idea of skilling together events and dungeoneering.

• Total lvl:

• Are you P2P or F2P:
Currently P2P

• Timezone (optional):
GMT+1

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):
I was in a clan named "Rcers r rich". It was a clan made of friends. I left because there were no active players anymore.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly?:
Yes. I can do any skill.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?
I like to skill, in general.

* Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite?
I can use Teamspeak.

* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
Yes, I do.

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining?
Certainly.

Cheers! :)

12-Jun-2015 17:27:45

ClanWarsGod
Nov Member 2023

ClanWarsGod

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you)
--Arir
--Because I would like something more to do in runescape while having fun and hanging with other fun people to kill time.
• Total lvl:
• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?):
--P2P
• Timezone (optional):
--PDT
• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):
--None really, just the simple kinds back in the day when they first came out. Haven't played in a few years.
• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):
--Yes.
• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?
--I like to play Runescape in my spare time. I mostly like to work on the non-combat skills, but sometimes I will work on them.
• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)?
--Probably both in the future, but for now possibly the offsite.
• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
--Yes, I do agree and will comply with the clan rules and guidelines posted on this thread.
• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).
--Yes.

14-Jun-2015 07:41:54

SniperWolf

SniperWolf

Posts: 584 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thanks for your interest in the clan Kravenmohed, feel free to join us in game for a bit so we can get to know you better :)

edit, how is music within comp cape with only 3 years of membership, and yet almost 8 years on my belt >****;

15-Jun-2015 00:13:40 - Last edited on 15-Jun-2015 00:15:32 by SniperWolf

catherby
Sep Member 2020

catherby

Posts: 1,132 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
200M Farming drop party of 20M value was live streamed last night by Kire667. Thanks to all whom attended spur-of-moment event and were active in clan chat at that time.

Following 5m monthly drop is every 1st Saturday (July 4th 2015). Location will be Party Pete for world 6. This is P2P world. Clan rank is not required to attend. Friends and future recruits welcomed and encouraged. So tell your friends! Good opportunity for new players or low levels as we know our events aren't overly populated.

The next drop will be of 10M value. Still unsure which will come first however. We have 120 Magic for Kire667 on RS3 (35M XP), or 99 Fish for Kire668 on RS2 (7 levels). Each drop party will be in their respective version of the game. Those attending any OS events may visit our allied clan - zSkillers FC. Since we personally don't yet own a friend chat in RS2.

19-Jun-2015 15:25:36

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top