Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

24th

24th

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) Clan recruitment forums

• Why are you interested in joining us? Good all around clan, have many friends in this clan also.

• Total lvl: 365

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): p2p

• Timezone (optional): East Coast

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): This is going to be the 1st clan ill join on my Ironman account.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Yes I will

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? Hyperactive. I set goals for myself like no tomorrow.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? I use Skype so Neither

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes

27-Oct-2014 02:54:24 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2014 20:54:15 by 24th

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Posts: 4,318 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heya 24th thanks for applying and good luck with your Ironman account ;)

Welcome to the clan Vicki1986, Crap on Me and Von Sonnig!

Proud member of
Catherby
My physique is a product of my mindset

Macka#7877
-
Taiwanese Aussie Physique Bodybuilder

29-Oct-2014 08:27:22

Bird Chirps

Bird Chirps

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you)
Kire667
• Why are you interested in joining us?
In it on my main
• Total lvl:
• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?):
P2P
• Timezone (optional):
Central
• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):
Catherby
• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):
Yes
• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?
I like playing roonscape
• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)?
Teamspeak
* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?
Yes
• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).
Sure

29-Oct-2014 09:19:42

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Kire667 has taken care of this Chirp/Memorize for you, thanks for filling in the application form for you Ironman acc

Proud member of
Catherby

Macka#7877
-

29-Oct-2014 10:37:45 - Last edited on 29-Oct-2014 11:31:49 by Macka

RAMS3EY
Dec Member 2017

RAMS3EY

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

• How did you find our clan? (Or the name from who referred you) runescape website

• Why are you interested in joining us? seems very friendly, you have a lvl 7 cit ( i love the xp at citadel)

• Total lvl: 981 (will be getting it up fast soon)

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): P2P

• Timezone (optional): GMT (london)

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): I've been in many clans before but a lot of them don't keep citadel alive so i decided to leave

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): of course!

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? i love to skill on rs which is mostly what i do, but from time to time i do train cb

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? sure why not

* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? yes!

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). i read it and thought that was the application form lol

30-Oct-2014 00:06:36

Gullman15

Gullman15

Apply Form

• How did you find our clan?:
My long time friend, "Alex Drex", has been a member of your clan for some time now, and has often asked me to apply in the past.

* Why are you interested in joining us?:
The idea tempted me, for i'd been in a less active clan before, but it never had near the benefits your clan would offer. At the time, I figured that i didn't play enough to warrant such a commitment, but lately I've started playing more often, and plan on playing for longer.

• Total lvl:
My total level is currently (at the time of writing this) 1749.

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?):
I am a F2P member that hold tightly to the ideal of not giving jagex any of money, but after bonds were added, I find that I'm finally able to play as a member while staying true to this belief. Furthermore, that fact alone lets me hate Jagex vastly less than I previously had, and makes the game feel more sustainable in the long term for me, making the idea of shifting to P2P even less unappealing.

• Timezone:
I live on the West Coast of the US, in the Pacific time zone, or UTC-8.

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving):
As above, I've been in one clan before, a small group of local friends that simply dissolved through lack of use and support. This was when clans were just implemented, and some things have surely changed since, but I've some some basic knowledge of how a clan works and what it requires and offers.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly?:
I do intend to cap in the citadel weekly, for if it works anything similar to before, the process was well worth the small effort to me, but it is most likely that during certain periods of time I may be unable to, due to lack of time at that time.

Continued...

30-Oct-2014 04:45:25

Gullman15

Gullman15

Apply Form Continued

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game?:
While I do enjoy the occasional combat, I view myself as a skiller, and take more pleasure in grinding for xp and gp. I intend to get my first 99 before too long, but will first focus on getting to a place where I can easily sustain the cost of bonds for membership. As a current unemployed college student, I have a fair amount of time each day to sink into this game, but wish I had far more.

* Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)?:
I've not heard much about either the Teamspeak or the Offsite, and would most likely not be too interested in them, for while I greatly enjoy being a part of something larger and helping to build a greater whole, I don't find that I enjoy working in too close of relations with people I don't well know. That is to say, I find little enjoyment in talking with a community I'm new to and find I make little use of clanchats save to answer others' questions; however, this would not keep me from gaining great joy in helping such a powerful clan become even better.

* Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread?:
As far as I can see, there are no rules I am at odds with. The most trouble I'll have is with keeping a PG13 tongue, and as you can most likely see here, this should pose no problem given I remember not to let it.

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining?:
I intend to read through the new members guide, though I believe I have before when I was thinking of joining. It should prove at least somewhat helpful in gaining a greater understanding of the clan.

30-Oct-2014 04:46:05 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2014 04:47:04 by Gullman15

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Heya nf s and Gullman15! Thanks for applying on our recruitment thread!

Hopefully we get to see more of you and learn more about you both soon ;)

Proud member of
Catherby

Macka#7877
-

30-Oct-2014 10:33:24

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top