Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Posts: 4,318 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Nic!

Thanks for dropping by, you can surely join our clan at anytime. Either by joining our Clanchat or by pm-ing myself or Music.

It'll be nice to have you onboard ;)

Proud member of
Catherby
My physique is a product of my mindset

Macka#7877
-
Taiwanese Aussie Physique Bodybuilder

28-Jun-2014 06:29:06

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Posts: 4,318 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi BIG RPG!

Please visit our Clanchat anytime and asked a rank to invite you, I have also added you to my friendslist if I happen to see you ;)

Be sure to check out our new members guide and rules and on RS clanpage for everything you will need to know about us!

Proud member of
Catherby
My physique is a product of my mindset

Macka#7877
-
Taiwanese Aussie Physique Bodybuilder

07-Jul-2014 13:40:17

GlacialGuard

GlacialGuard

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Clan Name: don't have one
Clan leaders and Co-leaders: don't know
Events Leaders: don't know
QFC for any clan threads: don't have any new at clans
How old is your clan? wasn't in one
Approximate number of clan members: (active/inactive) wasn't in a clan
Home world: don't know wasn't in a clan
What type of clan is your clan? wasn't in a clan
Does your clan use Vent, Skype or other similar communication software? wasn't in a clan
How did you hear about Catherby? saw the vex and thought it would be a good clan to start in
Why do you want to form an alliance with Catherby? I don't I wanna join the clan
What makes your clan unique compared to other clans? wasn't in a clan
What do you bring to the table in a clan alliance? I don't know
What do you wish to gain in an alliance with Catherby? I just wanna join the clan

10-Jul-2014 14:49:57

GlacialGuard

GlacialGuard

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
● How did you find our clan? I saw the vex right outside the bank in edgeville

● Why are you interested in joining us? because im trying to find a clan that I could help and try and make new friends

● Total lvl: 1615

● Timezone (optional):

● Clan history; previous clan and reason for leaving (optional):

● Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): yes I do intend to cap

● Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I like to train my combat and train slayer alot

● Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite? I don't know I will have to try and get a new mic for that but sure

● Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? yes I sure do agree with them

● Will you scan through and read our new members guide thread after joining (this is a requirement)? yes I will scan through it I hope I get recruited ty for ur time

10-Jul-2014 14:54:24

Div Day

Div Day

Posts: 144 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

● How did you find our clan? Music Within pmed me

● Why are you interested in joining us? Community clan. also I enjoy the kind hearted people in this clan which makes me feel welcomed.

● Total lvl: 2048

● Timezone (optional): East Coast

● Clan history; previous clan and reason for leaving (optional): Overloaded xp and was hoping to join your clan instead.

● Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): Every Week.

● Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? Very talkative, gentleman, not looking for drama, help as much as I can if someone is in need.

● Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite? Teamspeak

● Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Absolutely.

● Will you scan through and read our new members guide thread after joining (this is a requirement)? LOL will do :)

10-Jul-2014 16:23:47

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top