Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Mr Sociopath

Mr Sociopath

Posts: 356 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!

Had a question about how to go about joining and I wanted to tell you a little bit about my history. I have had been through several clans lately trying to find that right one. I've noticed a reoccurring theme lately and that is that most clan leaders are oblivious to their clanmates actions, I have been flamed and used alot lately, as I try to give freebies and do everything I can to continue a players adventure. May it be a bond, that last 2mil they need for armor, or running supplies to continue their trip. Judging by the amount of work put into this thread, including the offsite fansite that you guys have been putting together, I think that you guys may quite possibly be the best clan out there! I play alot when I'm not doing irl things. Just recently got a job working in retail but it won't hinder my playing as I requested early hours so I can scape more! I really enjoy PVM and will do whatever it takes to get that level! Even if that means suffering a few hours less of sleep =P

If I can't join I don't mind, but if possible to be allowed to stay in the cc I wouldn't mind that, I just like to chat and kill frosts.

Thanks for reading <3

Nic

26-Jun-2014 18:30:07

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top