Forums

¥--Catherby--¥

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276

Macka
Oct Member 2010

Macka

Posts: 4,318 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to the clan FallenAngeI1!

Velocity and Unique,we hope to see more of you soon ;)

Proud member of
Catherby
My physique is a product of my mindset

Macka#7877
-
Taiwanese Aussie Physique Bodybuilder

16-Aug-2014 04:59:29 - Last edited on 16-Aug-2014 05:00:46 by Macka

Empress Zoey

Empress Zoey

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

• How did you find our clan? RS Wikia

• Why are you interested in joining us? Essentially I've always wanted to find a clan where the people are friendly, and have a great time while skilling, and your ranking system seems very fair.

• Total lvl: 1035

• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): p2p

• Timezone (optional):

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): Skilling Maximus, reason for leaving would be the lack of acknowledgement of the members, leaders/high ranks didn't really care who joined/left, and since this is a tier 7 clan I assume you guys are doing something right to keep all those members.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): If I can, definitely.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I'm a level 3 skiller, I don't plan on getting combat up, I am trying to achieve a maxed out skiller, and making friends along the way sounds like fun.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Not really

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? Yes, in fact I am more than pleased with those rules, I will try my best to abide by both your clan rules and Jagex's rules

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Yes I will read that guide, if you could provide me the location of that thread, it would be great ^.^

17-Aug-2014 20:31:43

MightyRilkar

MightyRilkar

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How did you find our clan? A Friend

• Why are you interested in joining us?
was looking for a good clan because I need some help with the game after being off for so long.
• Total lvl:
1964 all skills/ 130 combat
• Are you P2P or F2P (if F2P are you planning to become P2P in the future?): p2p

• Timezone (optional):USA east Coast

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)):made several failed clans

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory):absolutely

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I train defense, and am looking to help with training magic/firemaking

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? possible

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? yes absolutelys

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan).
I will most definitely read through it

18-Aug-2014 17:27:44 - Last edited on 18-Aug-2014 17:28:08 by MightyRilkar

Goldfox84

Goldfox84

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Apply Form

• How did you find our clan? Searching for a good community clan.

• Why are you interested in joining us? You seem like nice people and you don't have ridiculous requirements that has put me off other clans.

• Total lvl: 859 (at time of post)

• Timezone (optional): (GMT + 0:00)

• Clan history; previous clan(s) (and reason for leaving (optional)): I have been part of other clans but for a long time (during my transition to university) I was inactive on Runescape so decided that I would start fresh when I became a regular player again.

• Do you intend to cap in our citadel weekly? (Note: This is not mandatory): If I am able to then most certainly.

• Is there anything you would like to tell about yourself/what you do in game? I generally enjoy non combat skilling. I am quite keen to get back into the game as I last played this properly about 2 years ago and a good bit has changed.

• Are you interested in using our Teamspeak/Offsite (Which one or both)? Yeah probably.

• Do you agree with the clan rules/guidelines posted on this thread? I agree to the rules and guidelines.

• Will you read through our new members guide thread after joining? (Most of it is the same but the 1st posts hold some more detailed info about the clan). Yes I shall do

18-Aug-2014 19:53:01

Quick find code: 290-291-742-65159276 Back to Top