The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

VoidlingGirl
Feb Member 2023

VoidlingGirl

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: MirabelleNox

Name you would like to be called: Alouette / Girl

How long have you been playing RS: This account, like 3 years, but I also played back in like, 2005!

Total level: 2373

Why do you want to join this clan: I love the sense of community and the shared experience. I honestly just get along a lot better with other LGBT peeps.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Some random person asked me why I wasn't in a clan, and I told them I was looking for specifically an LGBT clan, and then he pointed me here!

What timezone are you: Central

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? That's an extremely big question :o ! It's kinda all I've ever known, even when I didn't know it. It's home. I'm also neurodivergent, and having to tone down the public expression of my lgbt-ness is a lot like masking. Without it I'm just not myself.

13-May-2022 08:34:32

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
VoidlingGirl said :
Runescape name: MirabelleNox

Name you would like to be called: Alouette / Girl

How long have you been playing RS: This account, like 3 years, but I also played back in like, 2005!

Total level: 2373

Why do you want to join this clan: I love the sense of community and the shared experience. I honestly just get along a lot better with other LGBT peeps.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Some random person asked me why I wasn't in a clan, and I told them I was looking for specifically an LGBT clan, and then he pointed me here!

What timezone are you: Central

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? That's an extremely big question :o ! It's kinda all I've ever known, even when I didn't know it. It's home. I'm also neurodivergent, and having to tone down the public expression of my lgbt-ness is a lot like masking. Without it I'm just not myself.
Hey Alouette if ur interested in joining feel free to message an admin in game such as myself or guest in the clan chat 'The Lgbt Corner' and ask for an inv <3 :)
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

13-May-2022 13:16:30

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top