Kurupted
Sep Member 2020

Kurupted

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Kurupted
Name you would like to be called: Kurupted
How long have you been playing RS: 18 Yrs
Total level: 2898
Why do you want to join this clan: To have a community of like minded individuals.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Asked in w84 about a progressive clan.
What timezone are you: US Central Time
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? As a member of the community the continuing push for us too all be treated with the equality that we deserve.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!!!

21-Apr-2022 22:09:19

Kvothe1146

Kvothe1146

Runescape name: KVOTHE1146

Name you would like to be called: Buddy or Kermit

How long have you been playing RS: Since 2021

Total level: 2189

Why do you want to join this clan: I want to be in a space where I feel both welcome and safe. I have seen some nasty homophobic comments in world chats and in some clan chats. It's not for me. So I went looking for an accepting clan and found this one :)

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Scrolled clan recruitment forums.

What timezone are you: NZST

What does LGBT+ stand for? LGBT+ stands for being united, no matter how you identify and not excluding or judging someone who expresses themselves outside of our society's preconstructed 'norms' and for me personally LGBT just means feeling my oats and living my best life and if people judge me then they aren't for me sis :)

25-Apr-2022 08:19:59

Kvothe1146

Kvothe1146

Not sure if my last comment actually posted. Wasn't showing for me, so apologies if I have sent this twice now :)

Runescape name: KVOTHE1146

Name you would like to be called: Buddy or Kermit

How long have you been playing RS: Since 2021

Total level: 2189

Why do you want to join this clan: I want to be in a space where I feel both welcome and safe. I have seen some nasty homophobic comments in world chats and in some clan chats. It's not for me. So I went looking for an accepting clan and found this one :)

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Scrolled clan recruitment forums.

What timezone are you: NZST

What does LGBT+ stand for? LGBT+ stands for being united, no matter how you identify and not excluding or judging someone who expresses themselves outside of our society's preconstructed 'norms' and for me personally LGBT just means feeling my oats and living my best life and if people judge me then they aren't for me sis :)

25-Apr-2022 08:25:05

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top