The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Pickle Thief
Nov Member 2022

Pickle Thief

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Pickle Thief
Name you would like to be called: Sock
How long have you been playing RS: for about 15 years at this point, but i lost my first acc. i have been in this clan before twice when i was active :D
Total level: 2656/2699
Why do you want to join this clan: i have recently returned to rs and this game is much more fun to play with other ppl + i have been in this clan before as ive said
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): years ago i saw one of the clan members in prif and i applied to join
What timezone are you: GMT+1
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? being queer is such a big part of my life and identity that i am proud of, and would like to express even in my games :)

10-Dec-2022 16:10:24

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pickle Thief said :
Runescape name: Pickle Thief
Name you would like to be called: Sock
How long have you been playing RS: for about 15 years at this point, but i lost my first acc. i have been in this clan before twice when i was active :D
Total level: 2656/2699
Why do you want to join this clan: i have recently returned to rs and this game is much more fun to play with other ppl + i have been in this clan before as ive said
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): years ago i saw one of the clan members in prif and i applied to join
What timezone are you: GMT+1
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? being queer is such a big part of my life and identity that i am proud of, and would like to express even in my games :)
Hey!!! Sock! feel free to guest and ask for an invite to the clan C: <3
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

10-Dec-2022 16:49:37

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top