Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Devil Ohara
Mar Member 2023

Devil Ohara

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: 3Donny2Y

Name you would like to be called: Donny is fine!

How long have you been playing RS: I'm a returning player (for like the 5th time, I just can't stay away) and mostly played during OSRS days for a few years. This is a newer account so I'm still getting used to all the changes.

Total level: 869

Why do you want to join this clan: I am part of the LGBT+ community and like tobe around the community.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I searched LGBT in the forums.

What timezone are you: PST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally: To me it's understanding that everyone is different but those differences are what make us great. Our similarities are just as important as our differences in making a strong community!

20-Jul-2021 17:08:42

Chaos Bolt

Chaos Bolt

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hai Donny. I'd like to accept your application and welcome you to the clan, if you'd like to add me in game I can invite you, otherwise I'd suggest guesting in the cc and a active admin will invite you :)

Devil Ohara said :
Runescape name: 3Donny2Y

Name you would like to be called: Donny is fine!

How long have you been playing RS: I'm a returning player (for like the 5th time, I just can't stay away) and mostly played during OSRS days for a few years. This is a newer account so I'm still getting used to all the changes.

Total level: 869

Why do you want to join this clan: I am part of the LGBT+ community and like tobe around the community.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I searched LGBT in the forums.

What timezone are you: PST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally: To me it's understanding that everyone is different but those differences are what make us great. Our similarities are just as important as our differences in making a strong community!
ChillScape
Discord Server - Here to help everyone new and experienced to the game, small team forming, social community and the ability to post recruitment for your clan -
https://discord.gg/8t6GBbdTzc

20-Jul-2021 20:47:51

Willowpoo
Nov Member 2023

Willowpoo

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Willowpoo
Name: Willow
How long ive been playing: i've been playing RS off and on for a few years now thou I did use to play the game when I was a kid during the rs2 days.
Total Level: 1090
My reason for wanting to join the clan is cause I want a socialize with people who like me are lgbtq+(i'm non-binary trans fem she/they), and for how I found you well I searched up lgbt friendly clans. My time zone is est/edt
And for what lgbt+ means to me well it means to be open and to be yourself, to love who ever you want and to be whatever you want.

22-Jul-2021 13:51:10

Chaos Bolt

Chaos Bolt

Posts: 120 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Willow, I'd like to accept your application and welcome you to the clan feel free to guest in our cc or pm one of our admins and we will come invite you :D

Willowpoo said :
Runescape name: Willowpoo
Name: Willow
How long ive been playing: i've been playing RS off and on for a few years now thou I did use to play the game when I was a kid during the rs2 days.
Total Level: 1090
My reason for wanting to join the clan is cause I want a socialize with people who like me are lgbtq+(i'm non-binary trans fem she/they), and for how I found you well I searched up lgbt friendly clans. My time zone is est/edt
And for what lgbt+ means to me well it means to be open and to be yourself, to love who ever you want and to be whatever you want.
ChillScape
Discord Server - Here to help everyone new and experienced to the game, small team forming, social community and the ability to post recruitment for your clan -
https://discord.gg/8t6GBbdTzc

22-Jul-2021 15:28:46

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top