Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Psyquinn

Psyquinn

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Psyquinn
Name you would like to be called: Lyn
How long have you been playing RS: On and off more or less 10 years.
Total level: 763 (I'm primarily an OSRS player, my rs3 account was an alt from back then)
Why do you want to join this clan: I want to meet new amazing people as I traverse this RS3 world which I know absolutely nothing about and have fun with them in the process. (:
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I honestly just googled lgbt clan l0l
What timezone are you: AST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? Hmm, this is a tough question. I know not everyone have the same views in the world, but the LGBT+ community are always loving and accepting of a lot of things people may view as taboo or 'different' I suppose? (I interpreted this question multiple ways, but I'll just answer this way)

12-Jul-2021 15:54:02

Pur
Jul Member 2007

Pur

Posts: 1,612 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Psyquinn said :
Runescape name: Psyquinn
Name you would like to be called: Lyn
How long have you been playing RS: On and off more or less 10 years.
Total level: 763 (I'm primarily an OSRS player, my rs3 account was an alt from back then)
Why do you want to join this clan: I want to meet new amazing people as I traverse this RS3 world which I know absolutely nothing about and have fun with them in the process. (:
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I honestly just googled lgbt clan l0l
What timezone are you: AST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? Hmm, this is a tough question. I know not everyone have the same views in the world, but the LGBT+ community are always loving and accepting of a lot of things people may view as taboo or 'different' I suppose? (I interpreted this question multiple ways, but I'll just answer this way)

Hey Lyn, feel free to guest in our cc or pm one of our admins and we will come invite you :D

If you are interested in joining our osrs clan too you can check out this thread here >>> OSRS LGBT
@RsnPur
~
Master Trim Comp
~
Insane Reaper
~
Community Events Host
~
Leadership for The LGBT+ Corner

12-Jul-2021 16:00:14 - Last edited on 12-Jul-2021 16:05:55 by Pur

themboi
Dec Member 2020

themboi

Posts: 42 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Sky the Wolf

Name you would like to be called: Sky, Skylarr

How long have you been playing RS: Since 07!

Total level: 2798

Why do you want to join this clan: I want to be in a space where I feel both welcome and safe. I've had not great interactions in previous clans and was often shy to even engage in conversations.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Scrolled clan recruitment forums =)

What timezone are you: EST

What does LGBT+ stand for? It means accepting yourself, regardless of possible backlash. Being true to yourself and your identity and following your heart and dreams with whatever they may be. Being able to love one another for who they are on the inside and not a "predetermined social stigmata."

13-Jul-2021 03:36:03

Coradorable
Sep Member 2023

Coradorable

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Coradorable

Name you would like to be called: Cora

How long have you been playing RS: On and off since 2005

Total level: 1049

Why do you want to join this clan: I'm looking for a friendly community to join while I enjoy my new ironman journey.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Browsing recruitment forum

What timezone are you: EST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? It means being yourself and living your true, happy life.

14-Jul-2021 00:28:15

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top