Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Jeo
Sep Member 2020

Jeo

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Jeo
Name you would like to be called: Jix or Jeo, either is fine.
How long have you been playing RS: 15ish years. on and off.
Total level: currently Im 2653
Why do you want to join this clan: Out of all the clans i have looked at, yours seems the most laid back and friendly, not demanding either.
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I honestly just was browsing the runescape forums.
What timezone are you: EST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? Acceptance, family, and friends. Most of my friends have become like family and they're all mostly part of the LGBT+ community. Plus, I'm a poly-pansexual who goes by they/them/she/her.

22-Nov-2021 16:29:30

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Jeo! If u have yet to recieve an invite to clan feel free to guest and ask for one :) or u can message me or another admin in game if u need help getting into the clan chat :3 thank!
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

24-Nov-2021 13:32:59

KrisRiver
Oct Member 2021

KrisRiver

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Application
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Runescape name: KrisRiver
Name you would like to be called: Kris
How long have you been playing RS: On and off since 2008
Total level: 2633
Why do you want to join this clan: To find a sense of community in this game again haha
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Searched lgbt in the clan recruitment forum
What timezone are you: EST (GMT-5)
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? A loving community free from judgement :)

27-Nov-2021 03:43:56

Lovs
Nov Member 2020

Lovs

Posts: 562 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey kris!! when ever you'd like an invite feel free to message one of the admins in game ot let us kno in cc for an invite :) make sure you turn on pm aswell so we can invite you :D thanks and welcome!
The LG
BT
Cor
ner
~ Eve
nts
Team Admin

(\_/)
(^.^)

28-Nov-2021 01:51:17 - Last edited on 28-Nov-2021 01:53:10 by Lovs

maxdevroom
Jul Member 2023

maxdevroom

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: maxdevroom

Name you would like to be called: max / jay

How long have you been playing RS: ~1 year

Total level: 1998

Why do you want to join this clan: i want the benefits of joining a clan but haven't found one i'd actually be comfortable joining as a gay trans(nonbinary) person, this seems like a laid-back clan where i wouldn't have to worry about bigots popping up.

Where did you hear about us (please be specific): just searched the forums for lgbt friendly clans!

What timezone are you: EST

What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? community- ideally mutual respect & understanding. it's nice knowing there are people around who just "get it" that you don't need to explain everything about yourself to :P

29-Nov-2021 05:12:57

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top