Forums

The LGBT+ Corner 2.0

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909

Cozy Cobra

Cozy Cobra

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Cozy Cobra
Name you would like to be called: Cozy
How long have you been playing RS: First played 15ish years ago then stopped, started up again with a new account about 3 years ago playing off and on since.
Total level: 2495
Why do you want to join this clan: Never been in a clan cause I never played consistently till now, and figured it would be nice to be social with other LGBT+ people on here!
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): I googled "runescape queer clan"
What timezone are you: US East
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally? The LGBT+ community is a place to learn to love yourself, and also figure out who that person is! I've identified as Bi/Gay since high school, learned I was Asexual along the way, and more recently arrived at Agender with he/him/they pronouns and ultimately Queer as a personal simplifier. LGBT+ means I'm always welcome even if I'm chaotically inconstant :D

17-Nov-2021 06:01:04

Solescian

Solescian

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape name: Solescian
Name you would like to be called: Soles (So-LEES)
How long have you been playing RS: Since 07
Total level: On this account, 620 and rising. If the clan is a good fit, I might request an invite on my main though. I'm planning to probably get membership on that one again when this one runs out in a month. My total on my main is 2173
Why do you want to join this clan: I'm looking for a place to chat with people that feels safe and progressive. A lot of Runescape's player-base is just really conservative and hard to talk to without feeling like I need to censor myself
Where did you hear about us (please be specific): Runescape clan forum
What timezone are you: EST
What does LGBT+ mean to you personally?: I feel like LGBT+ is the more palatable version of saying the Queer community. It's a place for everyone who doesn't fit into the norm with their sexuality and/or gender - where we can just be ourselves and not have to worry about people shoving us into boxes

18-Nov-2021 01:55:00

Quick find code: 290-291-674-66221909 Back to Top