Peaceful Bonds Thread is locked

Quick find code: 290-291-463-66160615

Daraxerxes
May Member 2022

Daraxerxes

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. RSN/preferred name? Daraxerxes but usually just go by Dara

2. Are you a new player? Returning? or well-seasoned? Returning

3. Favourite RS pastime? Smithing after the revamp and casual bossing(not the best with high level stuff)

4. Do you like helping at the Citadel? Yup!

5. Tell us a little bit about yourself? Returning player that hasn't had too much of a chance to play recently and found that the game is quiet without a group. My goal in game at the moment is to make a set of fitted trimmed masterwork armor, but the going is slow and tedious. I enjoy the finer things in life like books, anime, and MTG and this game provides a lot of afk time to get into a good book or show!

21-Apr-2021 01:03:39

NotEalipse

NotEalipse

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. RSN/preferred name? Monuc
2. Are you a new player? Returning? or well-seasoned? Returning player
3. Favourite RS pastime? Chopping wood at Menaphos while diving into the rabbithole that is Runescape Wiki
4. Do you like helping at the Citadel? Yes, I like to be useful and help
5. Tell us a little bit about yourself? I've been playing sporadically for years, but I really want to dive into Runescape more and be a part of a clan where I can help and get some good tips and tricks. My day to day work is teaching E-Sports. I also enjoy working out, reading and petting my cat, Philae. Honestly, I just want to find a place where I can ask questions, chill with likeminded and have a "base" with friendly players.

22-Apr-2021 13:14:05

b-b-b-bingo
Nov Member 2015

b-b-b-bingo

Posts: 431 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey NotEalispe/Monuc!!
Welcome back to RS, sorry it took a second to get back to you! A lot of our clan is people returning to RS so I'm sure we have a lot of knowledge to throw your way about everything you've missed. Everyone in our clan is friendly and we'd love to have you! Please feel free to add me in game, or guest in the CC and we will issue an invite :)

25-Apr-2021 15:39:37

Prank7
Jun Member 2016

Prank7

Posts: 7,419 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
wooo lots of action going on!
Lets bump it up!
¸*´¨ ¨*•.¸¸.•*´¨ ¨*¸

v^v*v^
But you would finally live a little, finally laugh a little
Just let me give you the freedom to dream
^v*v*v