Forums

Peaceful Bonds Thread is locked

Quick find code: 290-291-463-66160615

brokenlove

brokenlove

Posts: 759 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Peaceful Bonds

Have you had enough of bouncing from one clan to another or maybe you've had your share of tough clan breaks, drama fests and all the sort. Well, we definitely have. Therefore it's time for a clean start, with a clan that not only focuses on being fun, social and well managed, but also an on-going priority of promoting a clan that the battle-worn can find peace in. International time based, we welcome everyone who wants to find their forever home.

What we like doing:
- Occasional/Casual events

- PVM/Bossing, and skilling events

- Elite Dungeons

- A laid back cc, just be respectable
- We have a discord with voice chat set up

- Citadel T7

- Clan mates who get to do what they are like doing

What we are looking for:
- New members! old friends, New friends, P2P only , all iron accounts welcome.

- Players interested in pvm/ED (cause we'd like a few more to do bossing with)

- Non-elitists Attitudes: we want you to be proud of your achievements, but humble goes a long way.

- We are a family, everyone is welcome and all judgements are left behind.
- Furries are all welcomed also. need more pets in our lives :P
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:37:35 - Last edited on 14-Jun-2020 14:26:16 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

Table of Contents

- Clan Intro

- Table Of Contents

- Clan Rules

- What To Expect Here

- Joining Information

- Moving Up In The Clan Ranks

- Leadership Team

- Goals And Achievements

- Forum Invite

- Reserved
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:37:45 - Last edited on 17-May-2020 13:19:53 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

Clan Rules

- Follow all Jagex rules.

- Be respectful, treat others how you like to be treated.

- Begging, scamming, trust-trading and spamming are not tolerated.

- zero tolerence for Clan drama

Anyone who has been around clans enough will fully be aware of what drama can do to clans and what destruction it can cause between friends. So because of this, maintaining peace is the way forward.

How To Handle Conflict:

1. Keep it out of clan chat.

2. Try to resolve it with the Person(s) you are having conflict with.
3. If it cant be Resolved, PM an admin or leadership team.

4. Expect we want to hear both sides, not just yours.
5. Don't Be afraid to approach us with concerns or to question our decisions.

(IF you can't be good, don't get caught ;) )
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:37:56 - Last edited on 17-May-2020 13:22:35 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

What to expect in Peaceful bonds:

Clan Mentality:
As referenced before Peaceful Bonds is a fun place to unwind in either after work or need a break from real life. However we do hope that you can cap weekly to help build the Citadel. We like to do things together as a team and would be nice to see new faces. We also have a little fun on the discord with Theme names, we just like to have fun.

Clan Events:
We do occasional events, such as skilling/social events, PVM/bossing, Elite Dungeons and some mini-game events. We are also open to do any kind of event if people are willing to organise. We also do big DXP events where you can even win prizes. We even play cards against humanity on the discord. Such fun!

Clan size:
This is down to how the leadership wants the clan to flourish. We do aim to have a decent size community but its all about quality over quantity.

Clan Disciplinary:
Well if you do decide to be bad you will get a warning or 2. Unless you keep causing us stress (we don't like stress). But generally we're pretty understanding if someone has had a bad day and slips up. Just talk to us, we are here but we are not trained professionals.
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:38:02 - Last edited on 17-May-2020 13:23:55 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

JoiningInformation

Yo my future Peaceful peeps!

You should really give us a shot, I promise we're very entertaining and maybe just a bit insane from time to time! We think ourselves as a 'working' family:
that means if you're someone who likes to teach people how to boss - we will find you a job.
If you are more of a skiller and like to host cool stuff - we will find you a job.
You say you really enjoy more of the recruiting, or maybe you like writing help guides? - we will find you a job, do not worry.

How To Join:

Long gone are the days of submitting applications and all that. But, just incase you found this thread and we're catching your eye, we left a application below to fill out. Otherwise please feel free to contact any of our senior admins/leadership for into or even hop into the cc as a guest!

APPLICATION:

1. RSN/preferred name?

2. Are you a new player? Returning? or well-seasoned?

3. Favourite RS pastime?

4. Do you like helping at the Citadel?

5. Tell us a little bit about yourself?
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:38:09 - Last edited on 17-May-2020 14:15:52 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

Clan Ranks:

We offer a unique Ranking System where it includes everyone who helps towards the clan in ways that they feel comfortable. We do not force anyone to do things they do not wish to do. We value all the help we can get with making this clan amazing!

Recruit:

When you first join the clan.
Corporal:

5m XP or capped once or recruited 5 members.
Sergeant:

10m XP or capped twice or recruited 10 members.
Lieutenant:

20m XP or capped three times or recruited 20 members.
Captain:

35m XP or capped four times or recruited 40 members.
General:

50m XP or capped five times or recruited 50 members.

Admin+ ranks can be applied for by submitting an application on our discord server, or by leadership invitation. Submissions will be chosen through a voting process by admin and leadership teams.
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:38:18 - Last edited on 17-May-2020 14:19:14 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

Leadership Team:

Leadership

Brokenlove
Ironoxidized
RsAt0m
Fireandice94
prank7
Cha0s pixie

Admins

Mad Mike
Gay Matthew
Insert Fist
Butterflyabi
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:38:24 - Last edited on 01-Mar-2021 00:40:04 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

Thoughts Wall

I love this clan, its my safe place and I love everyone of my members and I am proud to lead this clan to the best it can be. if it wasn't for everyone in the clan now, we would have never of gotten this far. I am so proud. - brokenlove

When i started back into this game one of my friends at the time convinced me to join this clan, I was pretty unsure how I felt about the game and I hated the feel of it. The clan helped me find ways to make the game feel more comfortable, invited me to events and i made new friends. We discussed skills and how they worked and they even helped guide me in so many ways. Clan mates started running content with me and helping me progress in the game. Without them i would most likely still be calling RS3 a trash game to this day - SkillerBeck

I found PB after I was looking for a more clannie clan than I was in Previously. Fast sc cc is still houses many of my friends but I wanted a clan that encouraged citadel and did other stuff too like events which I love <3. I clan shopped for awhile and I visited at least 3-4times in PB. Nothing else felt good and I was ready to give up then PB convinced me and i've been here since and this is also part of my family. I'm involved in a lot of things and I love that i can be full throttle here because there's a lot of people who are always down to do something. I've also found lots of acceptance and genuinely good people who are patient with me even when I'm extra joy, I wouldn't ever consider leaving - this is my home and this is where I'm staying. Its been a solid 6 months I haven't felt this at home in a long time. Also Jayne is my mood <3 I love how honest and upfront you are about everything. I adore how bold you are and you give nothing but love and respect but also don't tolerate the drama which i admire - Vanna
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:38:35 - Last edited on 17-May-2020 14:02:56 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

Thoughts Wall Continued

To be honest I don't know what to say. I've mostly been a solo player since i started RS when i was young. Every clan I've ever been in usually fights or has drama and ends up disbanding. This is probably the most chill clan I have been involved with. Even if I am a bit anti-social

I joined PB when the clan was still quite small and I was here to watch it grow to what it is today. I'm happy that we managed to build such a nice community with great players and amazing people.-Moky371
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:39:07 - Last edited on 17-May-2020 14:30:03 by brokenlove

brokenlove

brokenlove

Peaceful Bonds Forum Invite

Our clan focus is to provide a fun, stress-free and peaceful atmosphere to enjoy our favourite game and unwind with good friends. We welcome any members, any levels, all iron accounts!. Due to security issues we do not accept F2P members unless under special circumstances.

What we offer:
- T7 citadel
- Bossing Experience
- Friendly community
- Advice/knowledge
- General fun!

All we ask is to be Respectful towards each other and create a fun safe place for everyone in the clan. We are more of a family than we are as a clan!

if you are interested you can check out our recruitment page here or join our clan chat in game and start talking to us

so will you join our family and share new Runescape memories?
(¯`•¸•´¯)

~^v~^v
brokenlove
~^v~^v~

¡ï
¡ï¡ï
owner oƒ Immortal Vibes
ï¡ï
¡ï¡

17-May-2020 11:39:22 - Last edited on 29-Jan-2021 13:56:58 by brokenlove

Quick find code: 290-291-463-66160615 Back to Top