Quick find code: 290-291-463-66160615

Ylfie
Aug Member 2021

Ylfie

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN/preferred name?
Nova

Mew player? Returning? Experienced?
Returning, recently started this character since I don't remember other account info.

Enjoyable RS pastime?
Likely Archaeology, low micro, there's enough micro irl already.

Would you like to participate in skilling at the Citadel?
I do like ingame rewards

Tell us a little bit about yourself?
I'm an illustrator, small commissions like character illustrations pays my bills. The market is good, I rarely have difficulty finding work. There seems to be way too many players whom would like their character to be illustrated in some format, and not enough artist at adequate skill level to accommodate for each respected player.

Fortunate to have a lot of free time, so decided to play some Runescape again, not the type to grind endlessly for capital in real life, just have enough in savings and all that, then relax and breathe. Good life

05-Sep-2020 17:38:25

LoveScenari0

LoveScenari0

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
APPLICATION:

1. RSN/preferred name?
DREAMSofLIES (*i'll be changing my rsn in a couple of days)

2. Are you a new player? Returning? or well-seasoned?
Returning; i played rs3 for 1 year and quit. Made this new account and its 6ish months since i started playing again.

3. Favourite RS pastime?
Dailies ie. reaper tasks/shop runs/farming runs and mining as of right now.

4. Do you like helping at the Citadel?
I recently left a clan, so after the 1 week lockout i'd love to help.

5. Tell us a little bit about yourself?
Current goal is to max (*albeit rather slowly because I enjoy afk mining). I build model kits in my spare time (*mechs/robots). I own a guinea pig whose name is Lofi.

06-Sep-2020 04:27:58

ironoxidized

ironoxidized

Posts: 109 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there both nova and DREAMSofLIES

your applications have been accepted so feel free to guest in our cc and ask for an invite or one of our admins will contact you soon
Sometimes life is like this dark tunnel. You can't always see the light at the end of the tunnel, but if you just keep moving you will come to a better place

06-Sep-2020 08:08:32

Quick find code: 290-291-463-66160615 Back to Top