5 0 9
Nov Member 2023

5 0 9

Posts: 207 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
LukeXF said :
Display Name?: LukeXF
Combat & Total Levels?: 65 and 793 although my old account is maxed
What is your timezone?: GMT
Are you interested in leadership opportunities?: Sure one day, just enjoying the game atm
Have you read pages 1 and 2, and will you follow our rules?: Yes I will follow the rules
Why do you want to join Astral Turtles?: Seems like a friendly clan in my Timezone, hoping people are active
What are your expectations of this clan?: Trying to find active clanmates to chat with and do events together once my levels get higher
How did you hear about our clan?: Found on the forum
How do you plan on being a positive force in this clan?: Friendly guy just looking for a positive environment to play RS3
Tell us a bit about yourself if you'd like: Used to play a LOT a decade ago, recently got back into RS3 on a new account last month
What is your Discord username? (for example: Matmano9#0001): LukeXF#0956

Hey LukeXF! Thanks for applying :)

You may guest our clan chat Astral Turtles and ask for an invite
or join our discord server at https://discord.gg/XgGrg7z and ask to verify

02-Oct-2020 22:57:38

Zarohan

Zarohan

Posts: 136 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
[b]* l|l º Form º l|l º[/b] [gold]Display Name? Zarohan [gold]Combat & Total Levels? 130 and 2410 [gold]What is your timezone? US CT [gold]Are you interested in leadership opportunities? Sure [gold]Have you read pages 1 and 2, and will you follow our rules? Yes [gold]Why do you want to join Astral Turtles? Want to be in an active clan. The one I'm in has died. [gold]What are your expectations of this clan? Fun, active, and involved [gold]How did you hear about our clan? Runescape forums [gold]How do you plan on being a positive force in this clan? I cap every week and help out however I can. [gold]Tell us a bit about yourself if you'd like. Been playing for a long time but I am a somewhat recent returning player. [gold]What is your Discord username? limboo#0562 ¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°´`°•¸¸¸,•°[/quote]

03-Oct-2020 04:10:05

Dxluxe
Aug Member 2019

Dxluxe

Posts: 1,052 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Zarohan! Thank you for your application!

You can go ahead and join our discord server at
https://discord.gg/XgGrg7z
and ask to verify or guest our clan chat
Astral Turtles
and ask for an invite.

See you soon :)

03-Oct-2020 04:27:58

Quick find code: 290-291-421-66179420 Back to Top