Quick find code: 290-291-421-66179420

Seer Chiron
Dec Member 2023

Seer Chiron

Posts: 64 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
* l|l º Form º l|l º

Display Name?: Seer Chiron
Combat & Total Levels?: Combat: 134, Total: 2033
What is your timezone?: MST/Arizona (-7)
Are you interested in leadership opportunities?: No, just casual play
Have you read pages 1 and 2, and will you follow our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join Astral Turtles?: Sounds like a chill group of chill people, first recruitment I came across that rang harmoniously. I want to be an Astral Turtle.
What are your expectations of this clan?: Have a good time in a good environment
How did you hear about our clan?: From a reply from Dxluxe in recruitment forums on someone else's post.
How do you plan on being a positive force in this clan?: I try to be helpful as much as I can (with what little I know, see below). I am active and like meeting new people.
Tell us a bit about yourself if you'd like: I'm a relic from RS2 past. Last time I played was around 7-10 years ago, so I'm an experienced player but having to relearn everything again. I enjoy PvM content and the occasional D&D.
What is your Discord username? Dinrael#3771

02-Oct-2020 16:14:13

5 0 9
Nov Member 2023

5 0 9

Posts: 207 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seer Chiron said :
* l|l º Form º l|l º

Display Name?: Seer Chiron
Combat & Total Levels?: Combat: 134, Total: 2033
What is your timezone?: MST/Arizona (-7)
Are you interested in leadership opportunities?: No, just casual play
Have you read pages 1 and 2, and will you follow our rules?: Yes
Why do you want to join Astral Turtles?: Sounds like a chill group of chill people, first recruitment I came across that rang harmoniously. I want to be an Astral Turtle.
What are your expectations of this clan?: Have a good time in a good environment
How did you hear about our clan?: From a reply from Dxluxe in recruitment forums on someone else's post.
How do you plan on being a positive force in this clan?: I try to be helpful as much as I can (with what little I know, see below). I am active and like meeting new people.
Tell us a bit about yourself if you'd like: I'm a relic from RS2 past. Last time I played was around 7-10 years ago, so I'm an experienced player but having to relearn everything again. I enjoy PvM content and the occasional D&D.
What is your Discord username? Dinrael#3771

Hey Seer Chiron! Thanks for applying :)

You may guest our clan chat Astral Turtles and ask for an invite
or join our discord server at https://discord.gg/XgGrg7z and ask to verify

02-Oct-2020 16:55:12

LukeXF

LukeXF

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name?: LukeXF
Combat & Total Levels?: 65 and 793 although my old account is maxed
What is your timezone?: GMT
Are you interested in leadership opportunities?: Sure one day, just enjoying the game atm
Have you read pages 1 and 2, and will you follow our rules?: Yes I will follow the rules
Why do you want to join Astral Turtles?: Seems like a friendly clan in my Timezone, hoping people are active
What are your expectations of this clan?: Trying to find active clanmates to chat with and do events together once my levels get higher
How did you hear about our clan?: Found on the forum
How do you plan on being a positive force in this clan?: Friendly guy just looking for a positive environment to play RS3
Tell us a bit about yourself if you'd like: Used to play a LOT a decade ago, recently got back into RS3 on a new account last month
What is your Discord username? (for example: Matmano9#0001): LukeXF#0956

02-Oct-2020 22:28:07

Quick find code: 290-291-421-66179420 Back to Top