Forums

Modest Skillers [T7] 2400+|v11 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 288-289-903-65895710

Becca Lynn

Becca Lynn

Posts: 3,887 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Modest Skillers is blessed with a leadership team that not only takes the clan seriously, spending precious time on keeping it a friendly and fun environment, but also a leadership team that is full of humor and wit. I was also pleased to feel welcomed and included immediately by the other clan members. The lulls in chat feel comfortable and conversation is always pleasant. I'm glad to have found new friends in Modest Skillers. :)
Modest Skillers
-
Now on world 22!

29-Mar-2017 21:53:46

Moonsy

Moonsy

Posts: 1,475 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Becca Lynn said :
Modest Skillers is blessed with a leadership team that not only takes the clan seriously, spending precious time on keeping it a friendly and fun environment, but also a leadership team that is full of humor and wit. I was also pleased to feel welcomed and included immediately by the other clan members. The lulls in chat feel comfortable and conversation is always pleasant. I'm glad to have found new friends in Modest Skillers. :)

That's good to hear :)
~~~
Coordinator of
Modest Skillers
~~~

30-Mar-2017 09:33:43

Faine

Faine

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Modest Skillers has a great way of making hardcore grinds fun and exciting. During DXP weekend we played Geoguesser in teamspeak for hours, even though most of us can't tell the difference between the Pantheon and the Parthenon. I laughed so hard I actually enjoyed five straight hours of prawnbrokers. This clan's relaxed and friendly atmosphere always keeps me engaged and motivated for massive gains.

30-Mar-2017 18:07:04

Quick find code: 288-289-903-65895710 Back to Top