Forums

Age of Ancients Recruitment

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790

Sacae
Dec Member 2012

Sacae

Posts: 1,866 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I, Sethre, of the high council, hereby resign in response to incoming adversities [in real life] and current difficulties involving the clan. Frankly, I have nothing against the Clan Government. I do not question the leadership of Kudzoo, nor do I question Jade's mannerisms. I however, have a big problem with incoming recruits, the behavior of others, and the complete discord that would ensue due to these idiosyncrasies. Yes, I could simply walk away and ignore the scuffle but I don't want to be completely secluded from the clan and I don't want to see others feel incompetent and isolated. Again, I hold no abhorrence against the leaders of the clan and some of its members.

Furthermore, I would like to announce that RuneScape hasn't completely consumed my life. I have other things to do [in real life] and it would make me irresponsible as a high ranking official to abandon my duties in the case of amusement or bedlam. Leaving would relieve the guilt/responsibility that i hold despite the fact that many members will help otherwise. (hopefully)

Please.. Do not hate me for this. I recall Kudz's statement about those who leave AoA will quit RS. To be frank, this is really what i need the most.
¨˜†˜¨
"By day or night, in defeat or victory... the power of the Great Lord be with thee."
¨˜†˜¨
¨˜†˜¨ ¨˜†˜¨

05-Jul-2013 00:06:03

AoA Kudzoo

AoA Kudzoo

Posts: 565 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Speak with me in-game whenever possible Sethre. Thank you for the time you spent with us and know that you'll always have a place with us should you reconsider.

/\Kudzoo M.D\/
/\AoA Kudzoo\/
Qfc: 288-289-871-64177790
Clan Website: ageofancients org

06-Jul-2013 09:23:06

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790 Back to Top