Forums

Age of Ancients Recruitment

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790

AoA Kudzoo

AoA Kudzoo

Posts: 565 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump

..........¸• * ° * • ¸.....¸•*°*•¸.....Kudzoo M.D......¸•*°*•¸.....¸ • * ° * •¸..........
¸•*°*•¸¹›,,¸¨¸ˆ°*•¸` › , ¸ ¸ ,› Age of Ancients ‹, ¸ ¸ , ‹ ´¸•*°ˆ¸¨¸,,‹¹¸•*°*•¸
¹¸........` › , ¸ ¸ , ‹¹....¹¸................Owner................¸¹....¹› , ¸ ¸ , ‹ ´........¸¹
...` › , ¸ ¸....................` › , ¸ ¸'*º"°'ˆ˜´¨`˜ˆ'°"º*'¸ ¸ , ‹ ´....................¸ ¸ , ‹ ´.
/\AoA Kudzoo\/
Qfc: 288-289-871-64177790
Clan Website: ageofancients org

08-Jan-2013 12:54:38 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2013 13:01:48 by AoA Kudzoo

AoA Kudzoo

AoA Kudzoo

Bump

..........¸• * ° * • ¸.....¸•*°*•¸.....Kudzoo M.D......¸•*°*•¸.....¸ • * ° * •¸..........
¹¸........` › , ¸ ¸ , ‹¹....¹¸................Owner................¸¹....¹› , ¸ ¸ , ‹ ´........¸¹
...` › , ¸ ¸....................` › , ¸ ¸'*º"°'ˆ˜´¨`˜ˆ'°"º*'¸ ¸ , ‹ ´....................¸ ¸ , ‹ ´.
/\AoA Kudzoo\/

08-Jan-2013 12:54:40 - Last edited on 08-Jan-2013 13:01:11 by AoA Kudzoo

Karobic

Karobic

Posts: 107 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello! I am at 1775 total level, but I am currently interested in joining your clan to be part of a supportive and friendly community, take part in events, and make friends to train skills with! If necessary, I will get my total up once I complete my current goal (96/99 Firemaking), and get back to you in a week or two when I do meet the requirements.

As far as imformation about me, I've been off and on RuneScape since 2003, because I would always be by myself, and never have anyone to share my achievements with! I got 99 Fletching back in 2008, and 99 Woodcutting in 2010, so I'm hoping that I can finally get that motivation to start pushing for other skills, without giving up or wasting time! I'm pretty well-rounded, with all but two skills above 60, so I feel like I could easily contribute to the clan's citadel, as well as participate in events! (FYI: My favourite minigame is Stealing Creation!)

In terms of when I'm available to be recruited, after 10PM works best, since I'll be at home with the best internet conenction. :P

08-Jan-2013 13:16:23

AoA Kudzoo

AoA Kudzoo

Application accepted! However, since you do fall slightly below the requirements be sure to get your total level up as soon as possible :) .

As for getting invited simply join the clan chat and ask someone to send you an invite or add myself or Jaydeecakes and we'll invite you as soon as we can.

Welcome to the clan!

/\AoA Kudzoo\/

08-Jan-2013 13:35:50

AoA Kudzoo

AoA Kudzoo

Bump

/\AoA Kudzoo\/

08-Jan-2013 22:09:38

Quick find code: 288-289-871-64177790 Back to Top