Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Rise4Tomorro

Rise4Tomorro

Posts: 85 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:Rise4Tomorro

Preferred to be called:Rise

Combat Level:43 - OSRS/ 88 - RS3 (Higher when member status)

Total Level:350 - OSRS/ 1,207 - RS3

Current Goal in RS:Becoming active again..Raising OSRS account level. Anything that comes up

Will you cap at our Citadel?:I've honestly not played in so long that I'm unsure what this is. I've never been in a clan in RS before but if it's something to benefit the clan I will absolutely do it

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?:Adrenalex.

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?:My own thread. I had made a post about how I was trying to rekindle my interest in RS and he mentioned your alls clan. The forum is still up if you want to see my whole post

Tell us a bit about yourself: I started playing RS back in 2002 when RS2 started becoming popular and I played a lot on several characters when I was young from 2002-2008.I've jumped on every now and then just to see what's going on but I never played with anyone so I was kind of just wandering around doing the same stuff I used to do. I'm currently not a member but I'll probably be regaining that membership soon.

I have been a clan leader and a clan member in other games before. (mostly console games and they weren't MMO's) The only "MMO" I have been a Clan leader of is Destiny/Destiny 2 but we ended up merging with another clan and it's a very well run clan with about 70 members who are almost all active.

I currently have all of my Chat Preferences set to public so if you have any other questions please feel free to add me and send me a meesage

26-Oct-2017 23:33:57

Huey
Sep Member 2013

Huey

Posts: 1,927 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sorry Rise!

You must be a member to join.
Feel free to visit the CC or PM me if you have any questions.

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Founder of Rising Order

La Li Lu Le Lo
|
Completionist
|
Now Recruiting!

Metal Gear Solid | Death Stranding

27-Oct-2017 00:02:51

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don’t like it, somethin' feels wrong. That wretch has been servicin' us grog 'n cheese curds all night ‘n she knows we 'ave no doubloons. That strange ole lookin' fella wit' Blingothin' earlier too, I tell ye they be plottin' somethin'. Says we scuttle them all now 'n head back t' th' ship. Capt Jin can sort Alex out 'n can meet us back onboard. Go fetch t’ scurvy dogs.

I can’t see anything my Liege there is no-one out there yet.

Huey said Boryenka would be there 10 minutes before midnight, it is only 11 O’Clock now stop panicking Lady Una.

Knock Knock ! Ayrrrrr Cap’n Jin requests th' pleasure o' yer downstairs immediately. Best nah be keepin' 'im.

My Liege what shall we do we can’t jump out now the fall would kill us!

Well if Jin has returned we can further negotiate. Gather our possessions and make our way downstairs now.

Ayrrrr I see me ole heartie has his light on in his cabin waitin' fer me. Capt Jin slowly approaches Alex’s cabin deep within the undergrowth.

Where is Jin? Said Blingothing.

Ayyrrr Well me ‘n th’ lads ‘ave other ideas. The pirates withdrew their cutlasses out and moved slowly towards the party. We promise ye it will be quick.

Suddenly the tavern door bursts open and a gigantic figure stoops and squeezes through the doorway, then stands erect.

B’ Jesus!! The gang leader exclaimed.

No it’s Bory, and you lot there were supposed to be waiting by the window.

Angrily with one swoop of Bory’s arm he flailed three pirates flying across the tavern into tables and chairs before they impacted heavily against the wall. Bory then turned his attention onto the gang leader.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

27-Oct-2017 10:24:12 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2017 10:27:05 by Blingothing

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yer nah me ole heartie! Where be Alex? Jin was surprised.

That is the question you will have to ask Davy Jones when you see him. He plunged and twisted the dagger deep into Jin’s stomach. Jin tried to ask again but only blood spurted out. With his last dying breath as he fell onto the floor.

Fire!! Screamed Commodore DrinkDrain0 as the cannons pounded towards the Island.

Sandmaster ran quickly to the deck. Commodore what the hell you doing my father and his party are there!!

Take it easy, we are targeting the undergrowth at the far side of the Island. Flushing those dam Pirates out.

Huey stumbled as a cannonball smashed through a nearby tree. Looks like I need to get a move on the Navy are getting restless. Good, I can see a light on in Alex’s cabin.......
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

27-Oct-2017 10:24:44 - Last edited on 27-Oct-2017 10:27:39 by Blingothing

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top