Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for November.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

This month has been extremely varied which goes to prove that all of you are doing a terrific job and helping shape the clan into the best that we can make it. It was very close and I would like to just mention the members who got an honourable shout out. To
Scotchbear
DrinkDrain0
Heavens Soul
Sir Elfy
R0bInH00dz M
Un4seenprob
Iron i Tzui i
CrudeBye
and
Lady Jayne x
who all received recommendations for their commitment and I urge them all to continue the hard work because others just can’t praise you enough.

But I am delight to reveal our member of the month to be
Bengosha
. He has been involved in all activities and been extremely active in both clan chat and discord. He has had to balance family life and is still in joy over his little girl and has been showing her off, being the proud dad he is. Everyone has so much respect for you and enjoys your company and the clan certainly wouldn’t be the same without you.

Bengosha
will be honoured in our history and our forums and will always look back at this proud title. Well done you have worked so hard and we appreciate your help within the clan.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

02-Dec-2017 17:28:05 - Last edited on 02-Dec-2017 17:29:28 by Blingothing

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top