Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So Commodore DrinkDrain0 it seems yet again we find ourselves navigating the stars on the NightCrew following that frigate the Queen Annes Revenge. Do you think Captain Jindicta suspects anything?

Yes Sandmaster he knows and he will be already a day ahead of us when he reaches Pirate Cove. I can’t guarantee the safety of your father and his party beyond that. Once he gains permission from Capt Alex 42O to sail pass the Jagged rocks I fear he will answer to no man. He is a treacherous conniving little scallywag that I have been chasing the seas for years for gibbeting. He may think he can outsmart me but I am closing in on him.

Commodore! You agreed to the terms I must insist that we stick to the plan. My father knows of this pirate and his reputation and he longs for him to change and to help. We are not blind to his antics but people do change.

Sandmaster you’re a fool to believe that. He tried to tame the Black Knight and he went rogue being preoccupied on training his dragons for some sinister reason. I tell you never trust a pirate, they are a law on to themselves. The Navy will not tolerant Piracy. I have chased the worst of them down, hung drawn and quartered them and this chap will be my retiring trophy.

I will warn my father when we arrive at Pirate Cove.

You really think we will be welcomed at Pirate Cove! It is a safe haven for all buccaneers take one step on shore and they will sniff you a mile away. We won’t be stopping there. Rest easy Sandmaster I have your fathers best interest. We have a mutual old friend who will help, who won’t arouse suspicion, a shadow that lurks unseen. He will intercept and pass a valuable message to Blingothing to warn him of his perils. He is there already waiting, your father isn’t the only one who can plan ahead

He goes by many names to avoid attention. His face will be recognised by only one and your father will then realise the severity of the situation. Huey has already planned the intercept.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

15-Oct-2017 18:23:07

Gany
May Member 2019

Gany

Posts: 408 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Gany

Preferred to be called: Gany

Combat Level: 127

Total Level:2086

Current Goal in RS: 99 Slayer

Will you cap at our Citadel?: YES

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Huey

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: in game

Tell us a bit about yourself: been playing off and on for a few years, Runescape is the game i keep coming back to, looking to hang out skill and do some bossing. Just graduated college last May, normal stuff ha ha.
::.
Admin of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

15-Oct-2017 23:45:38

Huey
Sep Member 2013

Huey

Posts: 1,927 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Gany°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Founder of Rising Order

La Li Lu Le Lo
|
Completionist
|
Now Recruiting!

Metal Gear Solid | Death Stranding

15-Oct-2017 23:52:02 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2017 23:52:47 by Huey

Titan Camera
Jul Member 2023

Titan Camera

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: cloud 13a

Preferred to be called: Cloud

Combat Level: 83

Total Level: 750

Current Goal in RS: I guess to just have fun

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Yes

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yes

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: Scotchbear

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Irl boyfriend

Tell us a bit about yourself: Not much to tell, playing music is fun.

16-Oct-2017 05:56:56

Huey
Sep Member 2013

Huey

Posts: 1,927 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹°Cloud 13A°‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
Founder of Rising Order

La Li Lu Le Lo
|
Completionist
|
Now Recruiting!

Metal Gear Solid | Death Stranding

16-Oct-2017 05:58:23 - Last edited on 16-Oct-2017 05:58:41 by Huey