Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We bathed our recent victory with a games tournament. Our finest brave knights rode into the arena and paraded in front of the Court of Honour. Lady Una graciously came forward and tied her silk scarf as her favour on the jousting lance of the young nobleman Sir Alex. The glint in his eye and his determination to prove himself in this honourable exploit was admired by all.

VargaL was the master of the long sword his strength and tenacity overwhelmed the most worthy competitors pulverising them into submission. Pman dominated the short bow splintering his opponent’s arrows with precision, even firing two arrows at once landing them on separate targets with deadly accuracy. Sir Alex on his white steed refused to be unseated and with much aggression charged at anyone who would clash shields with him. He continued to kiss his lady’s favour to the triumphant cheers of the crowd after every pass.

Suddenly the ground trembled as the terrifying Black Knight entered the arena. His mighty black maleficent Charger standing 22 hands highs dwarfed the others as it snorted and scraped its hoofs on the ground. The blood stains on his Dragon Rider lance glistened in the sun that told of a thousand unmerciful victories and unrespecting deaths.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

12-Sep-2017 17:18:01

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

The crowd fell silent as he spoke in defiance of being uninvited with his repulsive comments sneering and mocking the knights, taunting them with utter disgust. Sir Alex quickly mounted his trusted steed kicked hard on the stirrups and pounded towards him to teach him some respect. The Black Knight nodded in approval accepting his challenge and galloped towards him. Their lances collided with the clash of heavy cavalry and Sir Alex was unhorsed losing consciousness with the ferocity of the impact. Lady Una gasped in fear as the Black Knight scorned the pitiful attempt laughing so hard that the crows took flight. The noble knights assembled but one by one they fell with incapacitating consequences unable to match the Black Knight’s dastardly and cunning tactics.

Enough fetch my armour, I demanded, this stops now! Just then a fanfare sounded and in marched an army of cavalry from the west circling the complete arena. The colours of Silent Knight and the dusty attire of the horsemen were puzzling yet intriguing. A cloaked warrior dismounted his destrier and knelt down at my feet. ‘My liege’, he said. The crowd fell silent again as I smiled recognising his voice. He slowly stood and unveiled his hood. I embraced my son, Sandmaster, whilst the crowd looked at each other. He left merely a boy to visit the far ancenstral eastern crusades and came back a man.
Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

12-Sep-2017 17:18:22 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2017 18:15:10 by Blingothing

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

The Black Knight retorted once more, snarling his repugnant dissent and loathe at the occasion. He beckoning him to come forward and fall like the rest and beg at his feet for mercy. Sandmaster approached the pile of twisted platebodies cut from the succumbed knights and disassembled them into a crude but functional tunic which he donned. No visor could be worn as they were all buckled by the falling impacts. The Emissary Hellbread blessed Sandmaster with a strange artefact which he attached close to his heart on top of his tunic.

The Black Knight smiled with a devious glee as Sandmaster picked up a lance and faced him across the arena. The intense atmosphere silenced the arena and then erupted in anticipation as they charged towards each other along the barrier. With a tired grip from his travels Sandmaster tilted the lance and brought it down on the target line at the optimal angle. His much learning had taught him to be patient. With a slight twist of his body at the crucial last second the artefact shone in the eyes of the Black Knight. The Black Knight snatched, Sandmaster thrust forward his lance, struck true and brought the Black Knight crashing down in a thunderous defeat.

We welcome my son he will take charge of my 2nd Battalion as for the Black Knight although he begged for a swift end he will take charge of the arena. He will train my squires and will now be referred to as Sir Maxing Blows.
Owner
of Silent Knight
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

12-Sep-2017 17:18:35

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top