Forums

Silent Knight Social and Skill

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096

Blingothing
Mar Member 2007

Blingothing

Posts: 2,220 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member of the Month

I asked Admin+ on their recommendations for member of the month for September.

Qualities that we were looking for was being active in the clan chat and discord, helpful in giving advice to others, being polite and courteous to everyone including guests, willing to learn and to teach others. Also we wanted them to give members advice in all aspects of the game and to put forward their ideas, contributions and improvements to make Silent Knight today a much stronger clan.

I selected the candidate with the most votes and I am proud to bestow the honour of awarding
Un4seenprob
as our member of the month for September. Commendable mentions to the shortlists. To
Maximum Ego
for stepping forward as an Admin Temp and helping clan members with all elements of bossing giving them the courage to face enemies that they would have never believed they could have defeated. Also a shout out to
Hellbread
who again as a new Admin Temp got involved with everything, going that extra mile to help out in any way he could.
Pman447
had another honourable mention for his dedication and persistence as many appreciate it. Lastly, for
danN180
who has commanded so much respect from his fellow clan members and I am delighted to announce has been accepted as an Admin Temp from October.

Un4seenprob
will now be placed on the forums, an honour for any proud Silent Knight and I appreciate everything you have done and thank you so very much. In addition she has also been selected and promoted to Organiser where she will run her own team of Admins.

Congratulations this is only the start.
::.
Owner
of Silent Knight
.::
I
Trimmed Completionist
I
Recruiting

30-Sep-2017 18:18:58 - Last edited on 30-Sep-2017 18:58:49 by Blingothing

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top