Posts: 134 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Scotchbear

Preferred to be called: Scotchy, Scotch, whatever you feel like typing lol

Combat Level: 137

Total Level: 2262

Current Goal in RS: PvM and grind skills occasionally

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Sure, if someone tells me what that is lol

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Yep

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: I'd have to double check, they replied to my thread

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: Thread

Tell us a bit about yourself: I have been back for like 1 month, I was permabanned in 2011 (guess for what lol). I was given new life recently when jagex unbanned me.
I play quite often, when I'm not at work, school, or working out, I'm on here.

29-Sep-2017 18:55:37

Un4seenprob

Un4seenprob

Posts: 12,701 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Scotch,

Thank you for your open and honest application. After discussion with fellow admins, we have decided to allow you into the clan, as we believe everyone deserves a second chance. You will be under a probation period,where we will ask you to do your best to help out doing your part, such as capping at the citadel. Welcome to the clan :)

¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Scotch °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

Úna

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Proud Member of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

29-Sep-2017 19:07:38

Gandolf404

Gandolf404

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: JasonDiG

Preferred to be called: Jason ( If you come up with a unique nickname thats fine too)

Combat Level: 82

Total Level: 1182

Current Goal in RS: Completing a lot of quests.

Will you cap at our Citadel?: Not familiar with this lol but sure why not

Have you read the rules and understand them?: Si

Who recruited you or introduced you to the clan?: By bro heavens soul such a good guy xD

Was it through our SK Forum, vex or your own thread?: own thread

Tell us a bit about yourself: been playing runescape since 2007. Played for Couple years got off, and now im back on since couple months ago. Feel free to teach me some new stuff because im not familiar to whats been added to the game.

29-Sep-2017 19:54:32

Un4seenprob

Un4seenprob

Posts: 12,701 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸•º°º•¸.:.¸‹•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„›º°º•‹„¸¸¸„

º‹„¸¸¸„> Congratulations <„¸¸¸„>º

¸.•º°º•‹„¸¸¸„‹° Jason °‹„¸¸¸„<•º°º•.¸

You have been accepted into Silent Knight! To get started, please contact an admin with a bronze rank or higher to be added to the clan. You can do this either through pm, or by joining the clan chat channel 'silent knight' - a list of ranks can be found on page one at the bottom in case you didn't see it.

We have discord and a clan website that we encourage all of our members to use, so be sure to register on it and post an introduction if you're in the mood!

Have fun, and welcome to Silent Knight :)

Úna

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ Silent Knight

(¸.•´(¸.•´(¸.•´
::.
Proud Member of Silent Knight
.::
Recruiting

29-Sep-2017 19:58:57

Quick find code: 288-289-83-65928096 Back to Top